Meeting the others-22

Chasing for love

 

No one’s pov~

“So can we leave you two now? Just talk about random things for you to know more about each others.” Mrs. Park said.

“And oh please introduce them to the others ok ~~?” Mr. Park said and ~~ just nod.

 

“So in what year you are now ~~sshi?” Woohyun asked ~~

“I’m already in my first year in college, how about you?” I asked oppa Woohyun.

“He’s done, because my hyung is so smart that’s why.” Sungyeol’ sshi said.

“Yah! Waeyo have to join our conversation?” Woohyun nagged his dongsaeng.

“It’s ok, he’s funny to be with huh” ~~ said as she burst into laughter.

Woohyun’s pov~

‘Her smile, oh god! I want to see that every time I will open my eyes in the morning. I promise, I will do anything just for you my lady.’ I thought as I look in her laughing face that no one can resist.

‘I do, l love you since that day, and it never change until now. I hope you keep that not only because you liked to, but because you felt the same way, just like the way I felt for you.’ I thought again until she interrupted me.

“Come on! I will introduce you to my girls.” ~~sshi said.

“Girls?” we said in chorus.

“Yeah, Wait! I’m not the kind of person you think! Pabo! My girls, my saeng, you know?” ~~sshi said.

“Oh! Alright.” We said in approval. Then I swung my arm for ~~sshi to cling on.

“What? I’m your date tonight, am I right beautiful lady?” I said as she gave me the-why-and-for-what-look. Then he just nodded.

‘We are both open for this marriage, in a few months we will continue if I made it, I made her fall for me, or worst I didn’t. But whatever maybe the result, the future is not important to me. I will just enjoy every single moment that we have together.’ I thought while walking with her in my arm and followed with my hyungs and saengs, soon we reached a group of people in one of the table, laughing at who knows what topic they have.

“Annyeong! I’m back. Did you miss me?” ~~sshi said to them as she wink.

“Who do you think you are for us to miss you huh? Are you ok?” a girl told her jokingly.

“Yah! Waeyo just don’t say yes?” ~~sshi said as they all laugh, but me and my boys just smiled.

“Eonnie who are they?” the youngest girl asked ~~sshi.

“Omo! I forgot.” ~~sshi said.

“How can you forget that your with those faces?” younger than ~~sshi said.

“Yeah right. Pabo ~~!” she said as she point herself, that made everyone laugh.

“Guys, meet their brotherhood, Mr. Nam’s successor, spy boys meet my girls and our friends.” ~~sshi said. And soon they introduce their selves and so were ourselves too.

“And meet my future husband, Mr. Nam Woohyun.” ~~sshi said.

“Annyeong chonun nam Woohyun’imnida, I hope we will be friends.” I was shocked, because now I know that everyone knows that ~~ will be married soon. So I said as she introduces me.

We had a wonderful night together; we tagged along with my future wife’s friends, me and my boys. We drank and talked. And soon the announcement is done, we, the couples is busy greeting the visitors now as couples.