Way home isn’t safe-4

Chasing for love

~~ and the girls are now walking along the street going to the bus stop when suddenly... a black van vehicle stopped in front of them. ~~ felt something wrong, so ~~ pushed the girls to her back. Then 6 men came out from the van with cover in their faces. They dragged them inside the van. ~~ tried to get lost in their grip. But ~~ failed and slept.

After of-~~-don’t-know-how-many-hours-have-passed she woke up. But she can’t see anything, everything is black. Cause shes  blindfolded and so was the other girls.

~~’s Pov:

‘What happened? Where are they????’ you thought. Then you remembered everything.

‘Oh god, Help us. Don’t let them hurt jia and my sisters. Please god. Help us to escape from them’ you thought.

Then you started to call your saengs names,
“Fei?” you called but she didn’t answer you, instead one of your younger sister answered.
“Eonnie!!!! Where are you? I can’t see anything.” Jia said that is now crying because of frightened.

You listen carefully and slowly you followed direction where her voice coming from. And now you’re with her.

“Eonnie is here saeng so don’t cry Arasso? Stop crying now.” You said.

Now you spread your legs to feel for the presence of Fei and Suzy. And you didn’t fail. You felt someone’s back so you start knowing who it is. You can smell the perfume of Suzy. So you easily identify who it is. Beside her is Fei who is still sleeping. You started to wake them up. Soon they woke up and just like you they woke up scared and asking. But you calmed them down.

Suddenly you all heard a cricking sound made by the door which is now opening and 7 pair of steps getting closer to tou guys.