A PRINCESS LIKE PRISON-10

Chasing for love

Scene of the girls with the boys:

No one’s pov:

~~ And her saengs is not like the other people who are being kidnapped, because they didn’t bring ~~ and the girls in some abandoned building but in a mansion that they think is a rest house. They didn’t tie ~~ up anymore. They released them already. And now ~~ is already in a big room with complete stuff that she needs with a big and comfortable bed. And so was her saeng too.

She took a bath. It surprised her because there are girl clothes in the closet. So she just chose casual but comfortable to wear. When she done with the bath, she hearda knock.

“Yes?” ~~ answered the knock.

“Please come down my princess, your meal is ready, I know you’re hungry.” Hyunsik said.

“How about my saeng, Where are they? Have they already eaten?” ~~ asked again.

“Don’t worry about them their own prince became their personal butlers just like me to you, so stop worrying about them. Ok? We won’t hurt you. So just come down.” Hyunsik said.

“Ara, I will just change my clothes.” ~~ replied.

After ~~ finished changing her clothes, she stepped out the room and walk along the hallway all by herself. The house is so quiet so she can tell that there are no maids in that mansion. She explored the whole second floor, where the bedrooms are located. She saw different picture frames hanging in the wall, including that one huge picture of a happy family with mother, father and their seven sons. They looked so happy and she can tell that they are in the middle of a family bonding at the beach.

“I miss them so much.” A soft and seems in pain voice. ~~ jumped in shock. ~~ turned to see hyunsik standing at her back looking at the picture that you are looking too.

“Yah! You scared me! You babo!” ~~ said to hyunsik.

“did I ?” hyunsik asked with a warm smile.

“Yeah you did.” ~~ answered and pout.

“Come on! Your food will be cold if you don’t hurry!” hyunsik said as he led his hand to ~~.

When ~~ heard his last line, she remembered something.

‘I already heard those words too. I’m just not sure if those are the exact one but they are the same that want me to grab something faster.’ ~~ thought, and because she cant remember who said that to her before, she shrugged it off and just took Hyunsik’s hands.

And they headed to the dining room. Foods are already in the table with plate, napkin, spoon and fork. You wonder how and who did that. ‘Who prepared the food?’ ~~ thought.