They love the girl I loved-23

Chasing for love

 

Woohyun is walking around the garden, when suddenly someone planned to punch him, and because of his training he avoids it that fast. And now, he is holding the fist of someone.

Woohyun pov~

“Waeyo do that? What did I do to you?” I said to a young looking boy.

“Not to me, but to my hyung, he loves ~~ that much, and so she was as well. They are happy, so waeyo have to interrupt them?” the boy said to me, and because of what he said, I was taken aback.

“Did she? She fall for him already?” I asked him

“Yes! She already fell for my hyung. So get lost!” he said and trying to punch me again.

“Stop that Ilhoon! What the heck do you think you’re doing?!” a tall boy said as he popped out from who-knows-where.

“Waeyo hyung? I just want you to be happy with her, and he is a big problem for that.” Ilhoon said.

“~~ doesn’t love me, she already have her special someone in her heart.” The tall guy said.

“Who does she love hyung? I can’t let her go for that someone I don’t know, I’m already willing to sacrifice because of you.” Ilhoon said. And I was shocked to what he said, and so was his hyung too. I know, I can tell it by his face.

“What? So you love her too? Aren’t you huh?” the tall boy said.

“Nae hyung, the same time when you saw her.” Ilhoon said.

“So the three of us love her?” I said.

“What? You already love her? But you two just met now, how come you already fall for her?” the tall guy asked.

“I already love her sin-“I said and was cut off by a girl’s voice.

~~’s pov~

“Where are they? The others are already searching for them. Where did they go?” I said to myself as I roamed around to find the three boys, because the party will be end soon.

“woohyun’sshi, ilhoonnie, oppa hyunsik where are you?” I shout as I search for them in the garden.

“Were here ~~.” Oppa Hyunsik’s voice said.

“Oh there you are! What are you doing here? The party is soon to end, so it’s time for us to have some bonding. Before we get separated again.” I said as I found them

‘What happened? What are they doing here? Waeyo ilhoonnie doesn’t look fine?’ I thought as I walk towards them.

“Oh jinjja? Nothing we just found each other here so we decided to talk. And I think we enjoyed it for us to not notice the time. So let’s go?” oppa hyunsik said. So I nodded and turn my back.

‘Who am I going to cling on, so I must walk alone’ I thought as I turn my back to them.

Woohyun pov~

‘What happened to her? Did she know of what happened to us a while ago? Or she just did that the three of us loved her?’ I thought as I saw her turning her back from us.

‘The party is now over; I enjoyed everything that happened tonight, for sure my hyung and saengs too. But the saddest thing is that we need to bid goodbye for each other that I wish is we won’t. I’m worried that I will never be able to see her beautiful face. I’m not sure if she wants to see me again or not, because we didn’t talk a lot tonight. I felt pain tonight cause she’s always laughing with hyunsik’ sshi and I get jealous of that. I don’t know what I am going to do now.’ I thought again.