FINALLY HOME-20

Chasing for love

 

 

Everyone woke up early to prepare themselves heading back to their house. Sad but not that much, they are still joking while travelling. The boys dropped the girls first to their house.

Eunkwang’s pov~

“We should drop them first to their home and make an explanation to their parents for taking their daughters without their permission.”

“But what if hyung their parents call the police and tell them that we are bad boys because we kidnapped their daughters.”Changsub asked me. So I look into ~~ eyes that is looking to me too.

“Don’t you worry guys they are the best parents in the whole wide world, because they are kind so no need to worry ok? And I already explained it to them, everything what had happened.” ~~ answered me. And just by that we gave a big deep breath of relief.

15 minutes have passed, were already in front of their house. We all stepped out of the car and headed inside of the house. Their house no I mean their mansion is so big, bigger than what we have, but I don’t have to wonder cause they owned the biggest business in the country and to the other country as well. The girls walked directly in front of the door but they suddenly stop as they realized that we are not moving.

“Hey! What are you guys waiting for? Let’s go! Our parents aren’t dogs to be scared of.” ~~ said so we start walking. They knocked to the door and someone answered. Then I heard a loud scream of a girl, it’s their maid, she looks so happy to hear her madam’s voice.

~~ Pov~

“Annyeong umma appa! Were home!” I said as the door opened for us.

“Oh my! My girls are home for real! I missed you a lot!” appa said as he hugged me and my saeng. After that they suddenly got shocked by the view of 7 boys standing in front of our door.
“Who are they?” umma asked me.

“They are our friends that I’m telling you, they are the people who we have been for 3 days. They didn’t do anything harmful to us, in fact they did took care of us” I said as I answer my umma’s question.

“No I don’t think they will do that to you my dear, they look like they are the most gentlemen in the whole wide world, come in please.” My umma said as she invited them inside.

Everyone is coming in when we heard a loud fake-cough. And to see who did that made us burst into laughter.

“I guess someone is jealous huh” I said as I saw my appa doing that.

“Yeah me too my dear, so I guess me and your father will leave you for a while because we need to talk, right hon?” umma said as she winked to my appa. And we all laugh because of that.

“Feel at home gentlemen,” umma said as she and appa walk going to our balcony.

“And oh! We prepared a small party later, so if you want, you gentlemen are invited.” Umma added.

“it will be a great pleasure to be invited madam, were going” oppa Eunkwang said as he bowed.

“Then that’s good! Be sure to be back at 7 in the evening, goodbye” umma said as she smiled to oppa Eunkwang.

“what is that party all about eonnie? Do you know?” Suzy asked me.

“How come I will be able to know about that? I went somewhere with you and we arrived here together at the same time right? So waeyo ask me about that? Aish! Pabo!” I said as we all laugh.

“I think we should go home now to be able to prepare properly.” Oppa Eunkwang said.

“Yeah I think so, so see you later guys?” I said as I smiled to them.

“nae see you later.” He replied. And soon they headed off to the door and get lost to our sight.

“so girls prepare yourself as well ara? I know it’s too tiring, but it feels so good that were finally home.” I said and they nod and stood up then went upstairs to their room.

I went to my parents to ask something. I knocked and came in as they told me so.

“Umma, appa, I missed you a lot.” I said as I approach to hug them.

“Me and your appa as well my dear, so waeyo didn’t go to rest? Do you need something? My umma said as always.

“I just want to ask something about the party later.” I simply said.

“Don’t worry we already prepare everything, the clothes that you’re going to wear later than and as well as your saengs too.” Umma said.

“Aniyo, what’s the reason for that party? If our comeback is the reason, waeyo have to be that big? But I think it’s not, tell me the reason umma.” I said.

“You and your future husband will meet each other later, so I asked you to take your beauty rest for the party later.” Umma answered me.

“Then what else?” I asked one more time.

“Your engagement will be announced too. Don’t have to worry cause I know you will like him for sure.” Umma said. I’m a good daughter to their eyes so I always follow everything they want me to do. So I didn’t insist and just release a big sigh.

“don’t worry my dear your wedding is not that soon, I just need to publish that cause there are lot of people who is questioning about that, and I won’t forced you to marry him if you don’t like being with him for four months. Ok? So just take a rest and play the party later.

I just nodded then I leave them there. ‘To whom I will be engage and soon to be married?’ I asked myself while heading off to my bed. My eyes felt so heavy so it didn’t took so long for me to go to my dreamland.

‘Where did he go? I didn’t ask for his name? Are we going to meet again?’ I mumbled as it was cut off by a knock.

“~~ eonnie, umma said you have to wake u now,” Fei said as she knock your door.

“Nae I am. Just wait for me to change my clothes Ara?” I said.

“Arasso eonnie, we will just wait for you.” Fei said as I felt that she’s already gone.

‘I dreamed about him again, Aish, waeyo didn’t asked his name before I picked up this stupid ice cream.’ I thought as I get my precious box containing the remaining of his ice cream. But I do notice something.

‘The way I placed it the last time had change. Someone did touch it. But it’s impossible for the maids, cause that my number one rule, either my parents too, they never had been in my things. Who the hell touched my things?!!!!!!!” I thought as I stepped out my room and went to the people who are in the living room, happily talking to each other.

“uuuuuummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaapppppppppaaaaaaa! Who did touch my things while I’m not here?????” I asked as I shout because I’m mad.

“Relax my dear; they touched it, the one who is investigating because they have to, we thought that you were being kidnapped right? That’s why, and I doubt that something is missing, is there?” appa said calmly, they know that I easily shout when I’m mad.

“There isn’t, it’s just that my things’ place is change that’s why.” I said as I pout.

“Looks like that thing is so special for my girl huh? You can determined if it is being touched by someone huh.” Appa said as he chuckle.

“Yeah” everyone said in chorus and they are now laughing at me. So I look at them like I’m a tiger that is going to eat them lively.

“Ok the tiger is mad; you should prepare yourselves girls, in a few minutes the party will start.” Umma said while giving each of us a peck to our forehead and soon we start preparing.