Sudden confession-31

Chasing for love

 

While ~

Sungyeol is now walking with Jia in his back. He do really take care, he walks quietly and caringly for Jia to not wake her up. Then they finally reached jia’s room. He’s a choding right? So choding did some naughty things.

“I should look at your sleeping face, but where am I be able to see that? Ah!” choding said talking to him.

Then suddenly they headed to a big mirror.

“You look so peaceful in your sleeping face, I want to see that before I will go to my own dreamland every night of my life, but how can I? It looks like your comfortable with my back, arms holding your body. Should I tell you this? That I already felt something really different since I saw your picture, and it gotten worst when I saw your beautiful face, I should asked you one of this day, I love you, I want you to be mine, can you give me a chance and be with me?” Sungyeol said to the sleeping Jia.

‘Wait! Pabo Sungyeol! Waeyo confessed to the sleeping Jia? You think she will answer you? She didn’t even heard you and she didn’t know either what you said.’ Sungyeol mumbled.

“Just rest tightly my princess, goodnight, I hope I made you happy, well this is the real me, but I’m serious when it comes to you, I will just wait till you wake up tomorrow.” Sungyeol said and went out of the room.

“Well you just don’t know oppa, but I did enjoyed the whole night being with you, I already like you oppa, I will just wait for you until you confessed to me. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow and have another good time. Goodnight too oppa. Chukkahae,” Jia said when she assured that Sungyeol is already gone.

While~

L and Fei are walking too. Until they reach fei’s room. Since they are both not yet sleepy, they just decided to play a game.

“Are you already sleepy?” L asked Fei

“Not yet. how about you oppa?” Fei asked him.

“Not yet too, I think we should play for a while? How’s that sound?” L said asking her.

“Hmmmm... that sounds so good, then what game are we going to play?” Fei asked him again.

“Here.” As he show her a box.

“Millionaire?” Fei asked.

L just nodded and smiled.

“What is the consequence of the loser?” Fei asked in curiosity.

“Finger slap in forehead.” L said smirking to her.

She just nods and soon the game starts. After a few throw of the dies, a few tap of in the board, the game now is over.

“Uguu~ please oppa don’t make it painful ara?”  Fei said. And L just nodded. And when he motioned to do the consequence, Fei keep on leaning backward that made L to hold Fei in her back.

Then he takes it seriously, and then he is now leaning forward to do it, so Fei closed her eyes. Fei just keep on waiting for her punishment. When she got confused for being delay, she open her eyes and taken aback of the sight of L looking her face with just a couple of centimeters away from her face.

“You’re so cute.” L said and smirked. Fei blushed and she knows it to herself. So she stands and awkwardly said…

“I felt sleepy oppa, thanks for your time, goodnight. I enjoyed playing with you.” Fei said sheepishly and shy.

“Ara, I’m going now, goodnight my cute lady, take your rest so you can have your energy tomorrow.” L said smirking to her as he walks out the room.

‘That was close! She’s really cute, I can’t deny that fact. I’m so excited tomorrow.” L thought as he smirked to himself.

‘Aigoo~ what did happened? I felt my cheeks heated up, Aish! He said I’m cute, and he did call me cute lady? Did I hear it right?’ Fei thought and soon she is now travelling to dreamland.

While~

Sungjong and Suzy are now inside Suzy’s room. They are doing sound tripping; you can hear the sound outside the room.

“I’m not yet tired oppa, how about you?” Suzy said.

“Not yet too. Wanna dance for more?” Sungjong asked.

“Sure,” Suzy said.

Soon they are dancing to the beat of the song the boys of girls generation, they are dancing just like a professionals, they’re laughing, until Suzy loss her balance and going to fall in the floor and Sungjong saw it so he quickly grabbed Suzy’s back but they fell together that made their face touch each other’s face.

Suzy blushed by the sudden skinship happened. And so Sungjong smirked to see her blushing face.

“You’re really weird, but I love that weird side of yours.” Sungjong said

“Ok goodnight you should take your rest now, goodnight my weird girl.” Sungjong said kissing her cheeks and left the room. Suzy was left dumbfounded but soon she fell asleep.

After a few hours, its already 4 in the morning, someone is still awake and walking by the shore.

“Waeyo I can’t sleep? What should I do? I need to gain some energy because tom’s schedule is so tiring for sure.” She said.

“peek-a-boo!” someone shouted from behind that made the other got shocked.

“Aish! You’re going to kill me oppa Woohyun!”

“Mianhaeyo my lady, waeyo still awake?” Woohyun asked ~~.

“Isn’t it obvious? I can’t sleep, that’s why I decided to make myself tired by walking around here.” ~~ said.

“Come with me.” Woohyun said as he grabbed ~~ wrist and drag her to the water.

“Oppa! No please!” ~~ said.

Instead releasing her, he put her in a bridal style and carries her to the deeper part of the sea

‘He can lift me up?’ ~~ thought while she was in Woohyun’s arms.

Soon you are totally wet, but him? Well he is now running back to the shore, but you will not let happen that so you chase after him and soon you have him. You throw water to him that made him wet.

You two just played in the water, he made you feel no worries again. You just laugh and smile with him. You wished that, that would never end. You look tired so he accompany you to your room and bid goodnight and again, give you that soft kiss.

You go in the room and sleep wearing a smile.