longing to see you 18

Chasing for love

At parks’ residence~

“~~ said that she is fine and so does her sisters and cousin, I know her, she won’t let any bad thing happen to her saeng, I know how much she love them so I think we can take our rest now, especially you my dear.” Mr. Park said as he went to his wife’s direction.
 

“you too my handsome boys, my girls are safe now, you can take your rest now, thank you so much for helping us, I will just invite you to come over if they are already here.” Mr. Park said again now facing the 7 boys.

“Ok Mr. Park. It’s our pleasure to help you and we were happy that they are safe. We will just look forward for that day to meet them personally, were going now.” Sunggyu said as he shook his hands with Mr. and Mrs. Park. So was the other boys did.
Everyone felt so relieved because of that news that the girls now are safe. So the boys headed back home. They are now sitting inside the car everyone is quiet.


Dongwoo’s pov~

‘Waeyo they not look so happy? Though we are all tired they should be happy.’ I thought when I noticed the four of us is in their deep thought of-who-knows-what-is-it.

“Hoya! Look at their faces.” I told to hoya while pointing to Woohyunnie, l’goonnie, Sunyeol’ah and sungjunnie.

“Yeah, you noticed it too hyung? They don’t look that happy for the girls. We should ask Sunggyu hung if he knows something about it.” Hoya told me as we nods at the same time.

So we approach Sunggyu hyung and ask it.
“I don’t know either, I think we should let them take their rest the same as you two then when we arrived at our house, I’m going to ask each and every one of them ok?

And we just nodded and we went to our dreamland.

Woohyun’s pov~

‘We are going to meet each other soon my lady, just wait for me and just be safe.’ I thought as I closed my eyes.
 

No one’s pov~

‘Well I guess it’s not yet the time to meet you my girl, I should wait for you then.’ Sungyeol thought as he smiled and went to sleep.