At the beach with the best strangers-17

Chasing for love

 

No one’s pov ~

They arrived at the beach at exactly 5:30 pm. The boys planned the time to surprise the girls. They knew how beautiful the sunset is in that beach, so they decided to share that with the girls.
Everyone just dropped their things in one of the cottage. They choose the center cottage. Especially the girls, they started roaming around. The boys started preparing their foods. They arranged the things they needed. They prepared barbeque and everything than can be roast because that would be the perfect food to have in the beach.

Eunkwang’s pov~

‘It’s near, I should tell them.’ You thought.

“Yah! Hyunsik and Changsub! Come here1 I’m going to tell you something!” as I call the boys. Then they headed to me.

“Waeyo hyung?” they both asked me.
“Kindly help me prepare the foods? And let the others to accompany the girls to watch the sunset? I asked them.

The two pouts and doing their aegyo’s for me to let them be with the others.  But I feel sorry for wasting their effort doing that because I will not let them.
“No, no, no, and still no.” I said while moving my head sideward.
So they don’t have choice but to follow their hyung. And I just smirked to myself.

No one’s pov~

The sun will set soon, so Minhyuk call the others to stand in front of the sea viewing the sun.

“Yah! Come here all of you! Stop playing around and just stand by my side! Make a line, alternate. After me will be Jia, after her will be Peniel hyung and after him is Suzy noona then noona ~~ then Ilhoon hyung. Ppali! Sorry for commanding you guys like that, koneke I’m just excited.” Minhyuk told them.

“yah! Who do you think you are calling your noona and hyungs like that huh?” Ilhoon said as he playfully punches his saeng. But he did follow Minhyuk’s command.
Soon you guys are already in line. The other who is preparing the foods chuckle as they saw you followed the youngest’s order.

The sun start settling down, it was a beautiful scenario, having the most nice strangers beside ~~ and treat her like a princess.


Ilhoon’s pov~

‘It feels so wrong, it feels so painful but do I really fell in love with you? I should stop these feelings for you to grow bigger.’ I thought while staring at her amazed face because of the beautiful view of the settling sun wearing her big smile, just like the usual look of her that I'd love to see.