Not yet ready to meet him-21

Chasing for love

 

It’s already 6:45 when ~~ finished preparing. Since it’s a dinner party, ~~ decided to use a light make up. Then soon ~~ stepped out our room. And ~~ saengs well. They look so pretty by their dress.

~~ Umma gave her a silk purple knee long dress. She’s chubby that’s why.

~~ Pov~

“Are my girls ready to meet a new faces? Though I’m not that sure but I know they invited new faces that were not familiar with.” I said as I asked my pretty saengs. And they just nod with their precious smiles.

“Good, so let’s go?” I asked them then we headed down the living room now filled with my umma and appa business relatives, even our family relative also.

‘So it is that big huh. So many people they invited.’ I thought. Soon as I walked down I started greeting every face that is smiling to me. Until I saw one so familiar face approaching me.

“Good evening beautiful lady.” He greeted me with his sweet smile and picking up my hand and kissed the back of it.

“Good evening as well to one of the best oppa I never met before” I greet him back, and then we both chuckled by that.

“Have you seen my parents?” I ask him through his ear, I know he will not hear me clearly because of the song playing so loud.

“I haven’t seen them, but I can accompany a beautiful girl like you to look around.” He said through my ear too and smile widely.

Then we roamed around to find my parents. Until we went to the garden and there we saw them talking to some good looking ahjusshi that looks so familiar, but I just can’t remember him. So we approach them.

“Annyeong umma and appa,” I greet them and bowed.

“Annyeong mister.” As I smiled and greeted the ahjusshi they were talking with.

“Good my dear ~~ is here, with one of the gentlemen huh,” umma said jokingly.

“Nae good evening madam” hyunsik oppa greeted umma as he kissed the back of umma’s hand. Sign of respect.

“Good evening too mister park and to you as well sir,” He greeted the two men and shook his hands to each of them.

“Good evening too young gentleman.” The ahjusshi greeted oppa hyunsik. Then appa just smile to him.

“Ok ~~ I would like you to meet Mr. Nam. Your umma and I long time best friend. You already met him, but you’re just too young to remember that.” Appa said.

“So is this my ~~?” Mr. Nam asked.

‘My ~~?’ I thought and for sure oppa hyunsik too because of his facial expression.

“I’m sorry mister young gentleman, can you please excused my ~~ for a while? Please enjoy the night, have a drink and foods are there, please be with others for a while.” Umma said smiling to oppa hyunsik.

Without hesitation, he just nodded and he left. He went-to-who-knows-where, and as soon as he left my parent talked to me again.

“~~ this is mr.nam, your future appa-in-law.” Appa said as he introduces Mr. Nam to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, chonun ~~’imnida, nice meeting you” I greeted him again politely.

“nice meeting you again as well, when we left Korea you were just a little beautiful girl, still in her nursery age, but look at you now, you turned into a beautiful and wonderful lady.” He said.

I know I blushed because of his sudden words. ‘So that’s it, they left, that’s why I can’t remember him, but why we? Hmmmm... Maybe it’s his son that is my soon to be future husband.’ I thought that was cut by my umma.

“Hey dear are you with us? Are you ok? Do you feel sick or what?” umma asked me worriedly as always.

“Nae I’m ok, don’t worry I’m just thinking about something.” I said.

“And what is it about? Hmmmm... I think it’s better if you will meet him now.” Umma said.

“Yeah we think too, I should call them now.” Mr. Nam said.

“Who are they?” I asked.

“My boys, your appa have his girls so do I have my own boys.” Mr. Nam said as he winked at me.

The three of them laugh of that. Now I was dumbfounded, when suddenly Mr. Nam dialed someone’s number in his phone.

After a few minutes, someone is coming; no it’s not only one person, but 7 boys coming, the look so handsome with their suits. They are walking vertically lined up. They look like spy agents in a movie.

“Don’t be that amazed to my spy looking boys my dear.” Mr. Nam whispered to me then he chuckle. I blushed again because I didn’t realize that it is so obvious that I was amazed by the view of seven spy look like boys.

“Annyeong madam and Mr. Park” the seven boys greeted my parents politely.

“Annyeong boys, we met again” my parents said as they all laughed. I was dumbfounded again, feels so awkward.

“Oh! Please meet my beautiful daughter, ~~, ~~ meet the boys” umma said.

“Annyeong young beautiful lady, chonun Sunggyu’imnida” the first boy in the line greeted as he bowed.

“Annyeong miss, chonun dongwoo’imnida” the second one greeted me. And so the others followed. You are looking to each faces that were greeting you, until the last one greet you.

“Annyeonghaseyo miss, chonun Woohyun’ imnida, nice meeting you” ah he kissed you in the back of your hands. Not just a simple kiss but a sweet one. You felt that your cheeks is being heated causing it to blush and as red as tomato.

“Annyeonghaseyo, chonun ~~sshi, nice meeting you all.” I sheepishly greeted them and bowed. And they all smiled.

“Can you guess from them to whom you will get engage? And soon to be married?” Mr. Nam asked me playfully. That causing me to look each and one of them, they all look so handsome, there’s no such girl will say no to that faces I have in front of me.

“Ok I guess you find it hard. So let him introduce himself to you.” Mr. Nam said.

“I’m the one, I hope you won’t run away, I’m not that handsome just like my hyungs and saengs, so please don’t get disappointed. I hope we will be ok together.” As the man named Woohyun said to me and I suddenly blush again from his words for the second time.

“I won’t runaway, you are, you are handsome just like them, so don’t feel that way Ara? I hope too. Finally I met you.” I replied back.

“She is so sweet for real. I have no doubt for my son.” Mr. Nam said.

Woohyun pov ~

‘She changed a lot; she grew to a beautiful pretty sweet lady from a lost looking kid at the park.’ I thought as I chuckle to myself.