Amaze by the amusement-2

Chasing for love

Once you entered the park they keep on declaring the rides that they will try. They have different choices so it ended up you four will be separated. You decided to just sit in a coffee shop and just wait for them to finish their rides.

“ok, young ladies, I’m just going to sit there and wait for you to finish all the rides you want to ride, and just meet me once you're done ok?” ~~ said as she pointed to the coffee shop. And the girls just nodded. Then they turn their back to you as you headed to the coffee shop.
You waited there for six hours. And the sun is soon to hide, so you texted each and every one of them that they should meet you now.

-young ladies, its nearly evening, and I think we should go for dinner and we do still have one thing to do before we go home.

-eonnie ~~

-nae eonnie wait for us there. We are going now.

-fei

As soon you receive her reply you just wait for them. After 15 minutes theyre already in front of you. And ready to go. While walking towards the restaurant there, the three girls didn’t stop talking about how they got scared, excited and how enjoyable the rides are and so their smiles didn’t fade away and you’re happy too by their happiness. After 20 minutes of walking, soon you are now going in to order your foods.

After you order and the food came. They started digging in because they are really hungry, and you just giggle to yourself.

After an hour of sitting there eating.
“We are going to the myeongdong to shop.” ~~ said excitedly.

“Jinjja eonnie?” the girls asked ~~ excitedly.

And ~~ just nodded.