3 boys loving her so deep-15

Chasing for love

 

In the resort~

"Oh chankamanyo, Where is eonnie and oppa hyunsik?" Fei asked the people around her.

"They are still sleeping, they stayed last night until mid morning that’s why" Ilhoon said with a little sadness in his tone.

"Oh ara, we should not wake them up and let them eat when they already awake. So let’s eat!” Fei said.

Ilhoon pov ~

‘It looks like hyunsik hyung likes her so much. I’m happy to know that hyung already confessed to her, he waited such a long time to be able to confess to her, but waeyo it feels so much pain for to know that my hyung loves that girl?’ you thought.

“Yah! Are you ok? Are you with us?” Eunkwang asked you, and you just nod for him to convince.
“So is it ok with you?” Eunkwang asked you again.

“Huh? Ok with what hung?” you asked him back.

“You said you’re with us? Why asking like an idiot? The girls asked us if we are willing to take them to the beach and have a pick nick. We will just wait for that two to wake up then we will go there. So are you in?” Eunkwang hyung explain to you.
“Oh! Ok I am” you answered him as you smile. And then you get back to what you’re thinking before you’re hyung interrupted you.
‘What does this feeling I’m feeling now? It’s wrong if it is! Aish! It can’t be! I should not love her! She’s just my noisy classmate and nothing more! And inf-….’ You thought and were cut by some one’s sweet voice.

 

No one’s pov~

“Annyeong guys! Is it still morning or already afternoon?” ~~ said interrupting Ilhoon with his thought.
“Were just eating some snack, its just 10 in the morning. You can have your breakfast; the foods are still on the table. By the way where is hyunsik?” Eunkwang said.
“I’m already here” hyunsik said as he stand in ~~ back.
“I’m already awake but I’m just too lazy to go out of my room. But when I heard ~~’s door opened, I quickly stand and followed her.” hyunsik said and smile. And ~~ just smile back to him.
‘I should let her call her parents.’ Hyunsik thought.

“~~ can I talk to you for a minute?” hyunsik ask ~~.

“Sure.” ~~ answered, as she followed hyunsik to the balcony.

“What is it?” ~~ ask hyunsik.
“You may call your parents now.” Hyunsik answered her as he gave his phone to ~~.

~~ Eyes widened for his sudden action. But then she grab his phone and start dialing her Appa’s number.
“Yeobosaeyo? Appa! It’s me, ~~”as she start the conversation.

At parks residence~

Everyone is busy thinking of what might happened to the girls. They are missing for two days now. Without call or any message from the kidnappers or from the girls if they are safe or what, when suddenly Mr. Park’s phone rang and all the eyes focused in him staring at his phone with unknown caller id but still he did just answer it hoping that this might be from the kidnappers.

“Yeobosaeyo? ~~-sshi! My daughter! How are you? How are you’re younger sisters and cousin? Are you alright? Tell me where you are and we will go there to pick you up! Mr. Park said continuously leaving ~~ no time to reply in his entire questions when he suddenly heard a chuckle.
“Appa! Looks like you missed us a lot huh? Kekekekeke don’t worry were safe and fine, I won’t let them be hurt you know that. Were just having our vacations with some of our friends in their own beach resort. Sorry for making you worried, our phones are lost, we lost it when we went the amusement park.
“of course I missed my girls a lot! I can’t be called chick boy if I only have your mother as my girl.” Her appa said as he joked and both of them laugh.
“But Are you sure my dear? So when you’re planning to go back here at our house?” asked her appa.
“Wait! You’re at home? Since when? Are you with umma? Oh gosh! I’m so sorry, I made you go back home from your business trip, I’m really sorry appa, and please do tell umma, I know she cried. I miss you guys, we will go back tomorrow so please don’t be worried about us, Ara?” ~~ said to her appa.
“Don’t worry about it ok? If you’re just on your vacation, well just enjoy being there ok? I and your umma will just wait you till you come back. We just thought that my girls was kidnapped that’s why and that made us to call some boys to hunt them down and return our precious girls to us. But now I guess I should tell them to go home. Be safe Ara? I love you my dear.” Her appa said.
“Nae we will, you too ok appa? Nadu saranghae appa, I need to go now.” She said before she hung up.