Am I cheating?-32

Chasing for love

 

They have a wonderful night last night.

~~’s pov~

“Good morning,” i said to the one who is sitting in the balcony of their cottage-like-house.

“Good morning too noona,” The other greet her with a wide smile and a wink.

“How’s your night noona? I hope it did go wonderful,” Sungjong said in s teasing tone.

“Of course, I’m with you last night right?” I said.

“Yes until Sunggyu hyung told us to stop, but not until we went to our rooms.” Sungjong said as he winked to her.

I felt my cheeks now are already red than the ripe tomatoes.

“What are you talking about?” I said innocently.

“Come on noona! I saw you having the best time with my greasy hyung Ahahahaha” Sungjong said and laugh.

“You’re awake too?” I asked with the wide eyes as she can.

“Uhmmm, yeah, I just did go out to feel the cold breeze, but I saw you with hyung so I just return to my room.” Sungjong said.

“Really? Well yeah, I had the most wonderful night with oppa Woohyun last night.” I said in a sad tone.

“Waeyo you look so sad?” Sungjong asked her.

“Can I trust you Sungjunggie?” I asked him.

“Yes! Of course you can noona! Treat me as your best friend.” Sungjong said.

“I just don’t know, I’m confused with my feelings, I left my boyfriend and here I am having a good time with my future husband. I know I love oppa hyunsik, but I’m starting liking you’re hyung too. I don’t know what I am going to do.” I said.

“well hyung is so easy to be fall in love, he’s caring and loving, funny to be with but the best weapon for the hard times, so I can’t blame you, plus you two are going to get married in a month, hyung told us that he’s not confident if he can make you fall deeply for him, but yet, I know you do love your boyfriend cause you still think for him. All I can think of is, you have to figure it out , to whom do you feel so secure and a million away from pain, and to whom you fell in love more deeply.” Sungjong said and winked as he motioned to stand.

“Good morning!” hoya and Dongwoo greeted us. They are already awake.

“Good morning eonnie” my saengs greet me.

“Good morning too, so how’s my saengs sleeping last night?” I said.

“Its fine eonnie, how about you did you sleep well?” Suzy asked me.

“I think yes she is.” A voice said.

“Oh hyung!” the boys greeted him.

“Good morning my lady,” Woohyun said as he gave me a peck in my forehead.

I was shock by his sudden action.

‘we look like a real married couple now, I’m so afraid if I will fell for him deeply than oppa hyunsik, if that happens, that means I’m cheating, am I cheating?’ I thought while staring at his smiling face that is now looking at me too. I felt something as our eyes met something that I never felt in my life.

“My cute lady Suzy, Can you help us here? And leave those love birds there.” Sungjong shout as he called Suzy.

“Nae oppa, I’m coming, and stop calling me cute!” Suzy said as she stand up and walk away from us.