Just need to tell you the truth-19

Chasing for love

At the beach ~

Everyone seems so happy; they look like they are celebrating something. They are eating the foods that were made by Eunkwang, hyunsik and Changsub, drinking soju and funny stories that causing for everyone to laugh so hard.

Eunkwang is sitting beside Minhyuk followed by Jia then Peniel and Suzy next to her is Sungjae sitting beside him is Fei then hyunsik and ~~ Ilhoon between Changsub and Eunkwang. They sat circling the bonfire they made, that made Ilhoon sat across ~~ and his hyunsik hyung.


Ilhoon pov~

‘They look perfect for each other; they are comfortable being in each side. I wish them happiness.’ I thought while looking at hyunsik hyung and ~~ laughing and smiling to each other.

“Were running out of soju, I think I should go and get some in the cottage.” I said as I stood up.

“I’m going with you, were running out of foods too.” ~~ said as she picked up the plates to refill it with foods.

We walked awkwardly; our cottage is pretty far from the bon fire.

“Hey! So were classmate but you haven’t talked to me yet. Whets wrong huh? Are you afraid of me?” ~~ said while walking with me.

I got shocked for what she said. I thought she don’t know it, that were classmates.

“Cause you are so noisy and so annoying” I replied shortly and walked faster.

“yah! Wait for me!” ~~ shout as I left her.

“Waeyo not ask me? If you don’t like it I will not do it in front of you, I want you to be my friend.” ~~ said to me, I can feel her sincerity. I stood silently before I spoke.

“I like you! Even you made the most annoying time of my life! Even your voice and laugh is the only noise I can hear all over the school! And even at home, your annoying noise keeps on playing in my mind. And please! Stay away from me! I don’t want to be your friend! Cause I want more than that, but that will not going to happen because my hyung likes you a lot!” and only that I go back to the others with soju in my hands. And I left him dumbfounded.

“Where is she?” hyunsik hung asked me.

“She’s not yet done so I just left her there.” I answered.

And by that hyunsik hyung go there in rush.

‘I know how important you ~~ to my hyung, now is the only time I saw him wearing those smiles after our parents died, and I don’t want to lose that again, even I lost my own happiness in return.’ I thought.

No one’s pov~

Hyunsik came rushing to ~~ location.

“There you are!” hyunsik said smiling to ~~.

“Of course the foods are here, so where do you think am I going to get and refill, to the comfort room?” ~~ said as she chuckle.

“Hey! Nice huh! I came here rushing cause I’m afraid that something bad could happen if you were alone, and then you’re just being a famous philosopher here? Aish!” hyunsik said in groan.

“Don’t get mad! I’m just joking around ok? And oh! I decided to say goodbye to you and to your brothers tonight, because tomorrow were going back to our lives we used to be before you did this stupid thing.” ~~ said jokingly.

“Yeah, I know, I’m so sorry again” hyunsik said with a sad but sincere tone.

“Yah! We’re not going to die! We’re just going back to our own individual home ok? And in fact we can still see each other in school right? Just ask Ilhoon if you want to see me.”~~ said.

Hyunsik eyes got wider by hearing his saeng’s name.

“What does it do with him? Is there something between the two of you huh?” hyunsik ask ~~.

“Yeah! Of course there is! Were classmates! Pabo!” ~~ said and then smirk.

“Oh, ara, I thought …. Hhhmmmpp, I think we should go back to them because I know they are growling for food.” said hyunsik as they both laugh and headed back to them.

Ilhoon saw you coming back with his hyung and happily laughing to each other.

“I thought you two got drowned with the foods, Ppali! We’re going to dance before we bid goodnight to each other” Eunkwang said to the two of you. Then you two walked faster.
You all groove to the music, wishing that it will not end because you enjoyed a lot being with them.

Once all of you got tired, you all decided too sit down again and take a rest.

“Guys, please listen to me, I have something to tell you,” ~~ said as to start her plan, and all went silent and their eyes focused to her.

“Two days is not enough, I enjoy staying with you, and so do my girls too for sure, because I saw it to their faces. But we all know that it all happened by a stupid plan of a stupid person right?” she continue jokingly. And so everyone laugh.”

“Tomorrow, we are going back to our own lives that we left for two full of happiness days. But we I think it will be the start of more bonding between you boys and we, the girls and I hope a great friendship, right? So don’t be sad, school can be our place to hang out again right?” as she finished her speech.
“And lets drink for a sad goodbye for a while but a start of a big relationship!” said Changsub.

The boys hug ~~ and her saeng one by one.

~~ is waiting for Ilhoon to hug her but she thinks that he is hesitating so she walked toward him and she hugged him.

“This is not a goodbye hugged but I’m hoping the start, I know it hurts you but I’m sorry. See you in school; I hope you’re going to talk to me ok?” ~~ whispered to ilhoon’s ear as she hugged him.

“I think it’s my turn to hugged you?” a voice interrupted ~~ as a hand came to get her.
“You really did to be the last huh?”~~ said to the owner of the voice.

“Of course I have to, save the last for the best right? I should dance with you” hyunsik said while you two swayed to the music. And so the others too,

‘how will I fight this if I’m going to be with you now more often, its already hard fighting it when I’m not with you what more of being with you?’ Ilhoon thought to himself while looking at you.

The party is now over; you all are headed to your own rooms. You will be separated with them starting tomorrow, but not that far from each other.