Remembering her is hard-27

Chasing for love

 

~~ Pov~

The school hours is done, you went home with your saengs safely with accompany of the boys as you all everyday routine. You reached your room. You decided to take a shower first before you start whatever you’re going to do.

As soon as you finished showering and changing your clothes, you went to your bed; you lie down and thinking of everything, related to you being an essay star. You tried remembering everything since the first time you start competing in every essay writing contest.

Flash back~

“And the one who got the highest score is Ms. Park ~~” the principal announce when ~~ won the first essay competition in her first year in high school. And so in her second year in high school as well.

“She won again over chorong eonnie, her name is ~~.” ~~ heard when she passed by the two ladies talking in a low voice but enough for her to hear.

‘Again?’ ~~ thought.

Another year level competition in her third year in high school, and as what every year happens, she won again.

“Who’s that chorong I won over? I should say sorry to her, for her to not make it personally.” ~~ said.

Honestly ~~ don’t know who are the ones below her rank because she’s always did not cared about the competition. She’s not writing the best essay to compete but to express the real idea. And in fact, she’s always not around every time the awarding session, cause she likes more to hang up with her saengs and play around.

Until her last year in high school, she won again. And in her graduation day, every graduate that have participated every activities of the school is giving the credits and mentioning the things they have done, and so was chorong too. They announced that she rank 2nd straight in yearly essay competition.

~~ heard it and in fact she congratulate her.

End of flash back~

“That’s right! We went to the same school since high school until now, and I just forget about her. But she does take that competition seriously? That’s why she’s angry at me and being an enemy in her eyes. But I don’t like this kind of situation, I don’t want to be bad in someone’s eyes just because I did something better than them, I didn’t take everything I’m doing seriously. Aish! What am I going to do?” ~~ said until her phone beep and Hyunsik’s txt popped out.

Busy? I’m going to treat ice cream now, wanna come with me?

-Hyunsik.

Sure.

-~~

Ok just wait for me to knock Ara? I’ll be there in 20 minutes.

-Hyunsik.

~~ is currently sitting in the couch while watching TV, when she heard a knocked, She look at her wrist watch, he’s always on time.

That’s one thing you liked about him.

He came with his car and gives you a wide smile and greeted you.

“Good evening for the beautiful lady.” Hyunsik said.