long lost love yet still the same-13

Chasing for love

Meanwhile at park’s residence~

“Uh can we search in their rooms? Specially ~~’s room, He told us that it was ~~ plan to take the girls out.” Sunggyu said as his point to driver ahjusshi.

“Sure, the maids can lead you to their room.” Mr. Park said. So the maid and the boys made their way to the girl’s room. Woohyun went to ~~ room alone, while Sungjong and Sunggyu went to youn yang’s room; Sungyeol and Dongwoo to Jin Jung’s room and L and hoya to Mary’s room. And they start digging in your rooms and searching for clues.

In ~~’s room~

Woo hyun’s pov:

‘I should search for clues, and things that will give us the idea.’ You thought as you go through ~~ things.  You search in her wardrobe, drawer and cabinet, until you saw a look-like-a-precious-box in one of her drawer.

‘Oh? Whats this?’ you thought as your eyes got wider. You lift it up but hesitating if you’re going to open it or not.

‘Should I open it or not, it’s my future wife’s thing. I shouldn’t. But I need to and have to for her. Pardon me my dear ~~.’ You thought as you open the precious looking box.  And your eyes got widened as you saw what it contains.

‘She kept it for that long? Why?’ you asked yourself as you saw the plastic of an ice-cream. Not just an ordinary ice-cream. It is the strawberry ice-cream you gave to her that day in the playground.

Your heart beat faster than usual. And by that you knew that you still love her, since that day until now. You’re willing to risk everything just for her.

jia'’s room~

Just like what woo hyun did to ~~’s room, Sungyeol did it too. He went through jia’s things. He saw jia’s cuteness by her things.

‘she's still beautiful since that day i met her. still looks so quiet.' sungyeol said to himself.

flash back~

high school org fair. sungyeol is known as choding because he is the type of guy who is fun to be with, cause he loves hanging out and making fun with his classmates. but there is only one girl that he dont have the courage to talk to or even to look to, and its Jia. 

jia is such a quiet girl and she do look so hostile so no one have the courage to talk to her. but sungyeol loves her smile, he loves her being hostile and quiet.

yeah jia do smile but not that often so it feels so lucky if you saw those precious smile. they were classmate in highschool.

sunyeol's pov:

'oh my girl, how i wish i do have the courage to talk to you that time so that now you know me and i know you already, though i knew more things about you but i just didnt introduced personally.

'just wait for me, i have enough courage to not only to introduced myself personally but to save you and ask you to be my girl.' choding thought while looking at jia's pictures.