Knowing his dorkiness-30

Chasing for love

 

Soon we arrive at their beach, its bigger than what oppa hyunsik have, it’s beautiful and so relaxing to be there.

“Appa closed this beach for us to occupy.” Oppa Sunggyu said and his boys just nodded.

“Jinjja? Just for us, but how about the money? It’s a business.” I said. They laugh at what I said.

“don’t worry, money isn’t important for appa, what important is for him is for us to have bond and get closer, and now it’s not only us, he include you and your sisters which we are thankful” Sungyeol’ sshi said as he winked at our maknae but just like the expected, she snob him and Sungyeol just pouts.

“Waeyo she didn’t talking? Is she deaf?” Sungyeol asked me.

I just laugh by his sudden question.

“Excuse me, I’m not deaf I can talk till morning, I’m just not talking a nonsense things ok?” Jia answered his question. And I laugh at his shocked expression.

Soon we are done preparing and we went to the camp fire place, the boys made a bonfire, just like what oppa hyunsik and the others did, but it’s different because they have fireworks. The boys are currently preparing everything before we start the party.

“Waeyo Woohyun hyung is so quiet today?” Sungyeol asking whispered to oppa Sunggyu.

“Yeah hyung, Waeyo Woohyun hyung is being like that? It’s unnecessary not hearing his laugh and voice all this time? Is he sick or not feeling well?” hoya’ sshi asked too.

“Mollah, I will just asked him later, let’s just finish preparing, I’m sure he’s just busy preparing for the party later.” Oppa Sunggyu said and they just nodded. And after a few minutes they are already done.

“Waeyo not yet changed your clothes yet noona?” Sungjong asked me.

“Were in the beach so you shouldn’t wear that jeans and T-Shirt, Am I right?” Sungjong asked me again as he winked.

‘I just forgot, everyone came here is already with their swimming trunks, except me and my saengs, speaking of, where are they?’ I thought as I search for my saengs, and when I’m going to our rooms to change my clothes, I saw Woohyun oppa, walking and just looking on the ground.

“Annyeong,” I said as I smile.

“Annyeong,” he said and just gives me a warm smile and he continued walking.

‘He has a great body, not that big but well builds; feels so relaxing to be rest on it, wait! What am I thinking about?’ I thought when I smirked and shrugged it off realizing that me is being some kind of a-

“Eonnie! Do we look y?” I was cut off as I heard Suzy shouting at me. My saengs are now already in their swim suits.

“Yah! Waeyo didn’t ask me to come with you to change clothes?” I asked them.

“Cause your busy looking at the outer space! Ahahahaha” and they just laugh at me.

“Ara, I’m just going to change.” I said as I went off.

“Ara, just do it quickly alright?” they said.

‘That smile that I never thought I’m going to see again after a long time.’ Someone thought.

After a few minutes, I’m back, they are already singing and dancing around the fire, they look so happy, my saeng are happy as well, I saw Fei with Myungsoo which I think, solving some problems.

‘The intelligent couples’ I mumbled to myself. Then I saw Suzy with Sungjunggie who is dancing very ily of some girl group dance. They look so compatible being flirty dancing to each other, and there is our maknae, being annoyed by the choding Sungyeol, I think he won’t give up until she made her talk him. Suddenly Jia burst into laughter. And Sungyeol laugh as well as he succeeds.

I also saw oppa Sunggyu, oppa Dongwoo with hoya’ sshi playing hay-bay-bo with slapping their forehead as punishment,

‘Wait, where is he?’ I thought, as I roamed my eyes to the surrounding, I found him sitting alone in the cottage watching the others having fun.

“Annyeong” I said as I approach him with my wide smile.

“Annyeong,” Woohyun said and smiled back.

“Waeyo didn’t join them? Looks so sad, is there something wrong?” I said hoping to have a conversation to him.

“I’m just not in the mood.” He answered me smiling.

“They are worried for you being like that today, aren’t you want to be with me and my saengs? Were leaving now,” I said as I motioned to stand but I was stopped by him holding my wrist.

“I didn’t say that, so please don’t think that way, in fact I’m happy to be finally be with you, it’s just that it feels awkward and I don’t feel confidently to talk to you.” He said to me.

“Gwenchana, I know, because I felt the same way, but remember it was arranged for us to know more about each other and be closer too.” I said smiling to him.

“Yeah, Mianhaeyo, Kaja?” he said as he stand and take me to where the others are.

Soon we are with the others, singing, dancing and laughing to each other’s jokes, especially to the choding’s jokes, that I think he never failed by making people laugh. Soon they said that we need to make an action or say that is funny, oppa Woohyun chosen to the last, and I’m sitting before him so he will be nest after me.

Sunggyu oppa just made a hamster face that made us laugh, not because it’s funny but because he is so cute, followed by oppa Dongwoo and hoya’ sshi who made a lovey dovey as a couple, they are good at it. Soon its Fei and L’goonnie, they made a scene of a zombie chasing an intelligent brain which is on Fei. We laugh so hard until our face turn into red and gasped for air. It’s Sungjong and Suzy’s turn, they just dance and dance that made them look like a showdown is happening. Now it’s my turn, I didn’t a corny joke, they laugh because they appreciate it but they find me so corny that made me laugh to myself too.

“It’s your turn hyung,” Sungyeol said.

“Let’s welcome the greasiest and dorky person we know. WHOOHYUN’ hyung!” Sungyeol introduced Woohyun.

He just did dance gee gee of snsd throwing hearts to us, singing some weird song and as his finale, he sang and dance with his favorite cartoon, Pororo song. I laugh so hard; I was tugging the sand while holding m stomach and turning to a tomato as I gasped for air.

‘Thank god I made you laugh, you look so much happier with me, if only you could give me a chance I will prove it to you.” Woohyun said to himself as he performed.

Soon the performances is done, you all now eating and drinking soju, everyone now is drank, except you, Woohyun and your maknae, well because I didn’t allow her to drink and she doesn’t want too that’s why. Soon they are dancing so hard by the music, Suzy and Sungjong now is dancing more ily that made them to look funny, choding and the two dancing machine hoya and Dongwoo is dancing with some funny dance and soon L and Fei with their weird dance. Oppa Sunggyu just keeps on laughing and laughing by the scenario made by them. Me just looking at them as well when suddenly someone talk to me,

“Miss them already?” Woohyun asked me that made me got into shock. To whom is he referring to?

“Who are them?” I asked him confused.

“Your parents or maybe your friends?” Woohyun said.

“Oh, nae I miss my parents so much and them also.” She said talking about her parents and her friends.

‘Including my oppa hyunsik’ ~~ mumbled.

“Waeyo don’t call them?” oppa Woohyun said.

‘Call him.’ He thought, he heard you mumbled about your oppa hyunsik.

“Nae I will later before going to sleep.” ~~ said, not knowing that Woohyun heard her mumble.

“Ara, I think we should stop it and take a rest, the youngest lady is already sleeping.” Woohyun said smiling as his point to the sleeping Jia.

“Omo, Ahahahaha my little girl.” ~~ said as she went to jia’s location who is now sleeping in the chair of the cottage.

“Hyung tell the kids to stop and take a rest, we do still have a thing to do tomorrow.” Woohyun said to Sunggyu who is now nodding.

“Ok, kids, lets end it up, we do still have our schedule tomorrow, so I think we should take a rest. L please accompany Fei to her room, Sungjong to Suzy and please Sunyeol’ah, carry Jia to her room, take care of her that you won’t wake her up, ara? And Woohyun’ah, accompany now ~~ to her room, and the rest will help me to clean these which is Dongwoo’yah and hoya.” Soon headed now in what Sunggyu assigned them to do.

Sungjong and Suzy is still dancing while walking and so do L and Fei, the two of them are good to be together. While ~~ and Woohyun is walking without talking.

“Excuse me, it’s an emergency! Wang wang wang wang” the choding said as he runs carrying their maknae in his back in the middle of ~~ and Woohyun and so was the other two couples ahead them. He just did make us separate, and because of choding’s action, we bursted all in laugh.

“I hope you enjoy tonight, because they enjoy it being with you and your saengs, we are not used to it, we always go together with just only boys, this is the first time to have a bond with girls, and because of that I want to say thank you.” Woohyun said to ~~ softly that made her to stop.

“that’s nothing, I should be the one who should say that cause you made my saeng so happy, and you did make me feel so happy, comfortable, so thank you.” ~~ said.

‘Wait! Did I say comfortable? Aish, but yes they did, he did, he made me feel so much happier than oppa hyunsik did to me, and more comfortable being with him and them. Wait, am I cheating over oppa hyunsik? Am I falling for oppa Woohyun? What am I going to do?’ ~~ thought.

“Hey, were here.” Woohyun said.

“Oh, nae, goodnight oppa,” ~~ said.

Woohyun got shocked by her suddenly call him oppa.

‘It’s so soothing in my ear; I wish I could hear that every time.’ Woohyun thought.

“Hey oppa, did I say something wrong?” ~~ asked Woohyun when she noticed that he’s staring her blankly.

“Ah, Aniyo, there isn’t. I’m just thinking about something. Ara, goodnight, have a sweet sleep. And take arrest to gain some energy for our tomorrow’s schedule.” Woohyun said and he gave her a kiss in her forehead, it’s not just a kiss, it felt so sweet, so passionately, that made her blush.

‘Waeyo it looks so wrong, but feels so right? Am I really in love with him?’ ~~ thought not knowing that Woohyun is already gone.

“Nae op-” she said and suddenly stops when he can’t find Woohyun anymore.

‘She blushed? Did she like that? I wish yes, goodnight my lady.’ Woohyun thought as he walks going to his room touching his lips.