Being comfortable with him-28

Chasing for love

 

Soon you two reached an ice cream store, an ice cream store near the Han River.

“Find a table for us; I will be the one to wait for our order.” Hyunsik said, and soon you found a chair near the glass wall, facing the beautiful scenario of the river.

“Here is your chocolate and coffee crumble forfeit.” Hyunsik said as he hands to you your favorite flavor of ice cream.

You ate quietly which is a big miracle for hyunsik, he’s aware of you being noisy while eating your favorite foods and desserts and even drinks.

“Whats wrong?” hyunsik asked ~~.

“Huh? Nothing’s wrong.” ~~ replied.

“c’mon, tell it to me, I know there is something wrong with you, I already know you so there’s no  way you can hide something to me.” hyunsik said.

He’s right, you were together for a long time, more often than your future husband, it’s been a month, and your happy being with him, feels so safe and comfortable, and he can give you so much happiness. In fact you thought that you already like him.

You just thought that while looking at his face, soon you release a big sigh and you tell all about the thing between you and that chorong. And he looks so sad.

“So what are you planning to do now?” hyunsik asked ~~.

“I have a plan, but I’m not sure with it.” ~~ said.

“Don’t worry whatever it is I’m just right here, you have my full support.” Hyunsik said and she ruffles ~~’s hair.

You two just talk; play games and laugh and laugh. You two looks like happy couples.

Some one’s pov~

‘You look so happy every time you’re with him. He can make you laugh until you gasped for air and give you stomach ache. I think I can’t do that to you, I can’t go near you, I’m just being contented seeing you in a feet away that’s why I think I will just let you be happy with him. He can protect you all the time; he can take care of you. Tell me ~~ should I stop this? And just forget about you?’

~~’s pov~

Soon you two went out of the store, you have the uncomfortable feeling, and it felt like someone’s stalking you, watching you from a distance. But you don’t want to show it to hyunsik oppa.

“Oppa hyunsik?” you asked.

“Hmmmm?” hyunsik hummed.

“Let’s sit at the river side?” you said.

“Ok if that’s what my lady wants.” Hyunsik said. And you two headed to the river side. You just looking a far away and enjoying the sight of the river at night. Until you spoke,

“Oppa I think I already like you,” you mumbled but enough for hyunsik to hear.

“What? Is that true?” hyunsik said excitedly.

“Nae I think, but I’m not sure yet.” You said.

“Gwenchana, I’m willing to risk everything even the unsure one just to be with you, and I promise, I won’t hurt you and let you suffer from any pain.” Hyunsik said as he gave you a peck in your forehead that made you blush, he hugged you tightly and you hugged him back.

‘Now I get my answer, I just hope your happy with your decision, I wish you nothing but happiness, I will forget you now, goodbye my lady.’ Someone’s thought as it heard everything the two of you said and did to each other.

Soon hyunsik and you headed to your house, it’s getting late and colder.

“let me take you home, I don’t want you to catch cold because of me, besides the competition is tomorrow, you should prepare though it looks like prepared or not it’s a sure win for you.” Hyunsik said. And by that you get quiet.

“Whats wrong? Did I say something bad?” hyunsik said.

“Aniyo oppa, there’s nothing bad in what you said, it’s just that I’m worried for the competition tomorrow.” You said.

“Don’t worry; everything will be alright, Ara? Were just here, go inside and rest.” Oppa hyunsik said as he gave you a peck in your forehead.

“Nae, thanks goodnight oppa,” You said and gave him a quick peck too. And you go inside.

‘this will be the last time that I will be your guardian, you already have him, so I guess you don’t need my service anymore. Good night my dear, take care as always.’ Someone’s thought while staring at your window. And get lost when he saw your light turns off.