What?!

Chasing Towards Paradise

Junah entered the house and saw no one. She looked around before tilting her head in confusion. *Where are they?* She pouted then went to their room.

"Maybe they're on the practice room." Junah muttered to herself.

Junah grabbed the hem of her shirt and was about to pull it when she heard the door opened. She put it back down and saw Sungyeol with darkened face and mumbling incoherent things.

"I lost my specs. Aish. I hate you so much L." Sungyeol scratched his head then looked up, "OMO! YAA~ JUNAH~" he held his thumping chest.

Junah raised a brow, "Wae? Don't tell me you didn't see me?" she asked.

Sungyeol shook his head and Junah chuckled. 

Junah sat down on the bed while Sungyeol lied down on the other bunk. Junah opened her bag and pulled out some of her things, including the black leopard specs she saw downstairs.

Sungyeol looked at her and took a double look instead. He quickly got out of the higher bunk then snatched the glasses on the bed, "This is mine! Where did you get this?" he asked.

Junah looked up at him, cuirous and shocked, "I saw that downstairs."

Sungyeol froze, "O-Oh."

"Why?"

Sungyeol looked at her with puppy eyes, "I need to tell you something."

Junah nodded, "Go ahead."

Sungyeol looked away then cleared his throat, "MIANHAE JUNAH! L TOLD ME TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOU BECAUSE HE CAN'T DO IT HIMSELF! I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME!" he clasped his hands together.

Junah's eyes widened as she raised both of her brows, "Wow. What?" she asked, not understanding anything from what he said.

"L likes you."

"WHAT?!" Junah's eyes bugged out.

Sungyeol looked at her then nodded with one eye closed. Junah looked away as she felt her cheeks flaming. *What? L likes me?*

"You're joking right?" Junah asked.

"Do I look like joking?"

"Well, your face looks like a joke...sometimes. So I can't tell if you're saying truth or lie!"

Sungyeol looked at Junah while she smiled to hide her laugh.

"Aish! I'm not joking! He told me that himself!" Sungyeol protested as he sat down beside her.

Junah made a teasing face, "Oh? Really?"

"YA! IT'S TRUE!" Sungyeol wailed.

Junah laugh then nodded her head, "Araso, araso... But you don't have any proof. So I'm not going to believe you then." she turned her attention to her things.

"Aish, here. Listen to this." Sungyeol pulled out his phone.

"Sungyeol-ah." 

"Hmm?"

"I need to confess something."

"What is it?"

"I think...I'm in love."

"*gasp* MWO?! WITH WHO?! WITH ME?! JIYEON!?"

"CALM DOWN! Sheez, no! Why would I fell in love with a choding like you... You know her."

"Aish, you freak.... Stop playing and say it!"

"Junah."

"...Junah?... As in... Song J-Junah?"

"Yes."

"Waaa~ you must've liked her when you saw her at the park."

"I don't know. But I'm pretty sure..."

"Pretty sure about what?"

"...I'm in love with her."

"......err... *shudder* That's...cheesy."

"I know. Can you do me a favor?"

"Again? *sigh* What is it?"

"Take some pictures of her. Just a remembrance if she suddenly left or not."

Junah stared at Sungyeol with wide eyes.

"Now... Are you going to believe me or not?" Sungyeol smirked.

Junah gave him back his phone, "F-Fine! You won!" she looked away. *This is so unbelievable.*

"It's unbelievable right?" 

Junah looked at him.

"It's the first time that L confessed to me." Sungyeol blurted.

Junah looked at him, "Really? Did he fell to someone before?" she asked.

Sungyeol looked at the ceiling, "Hmm. I think so. But I think he did with a fan."

Junah's eyes widened, "Waaa~ That's a lucky fan."

"Not at all. She's a sasaeng fan." Sungyeol shrugged.

"Eeeeh. That's...bad." Junah looked away.

Sungyeol grinned then pinched her cheeks, "Don't tell him that I told you about these okay?" he winked.

Junah looked at him then smiled, "I promise!"

Sungyeol then stood up, "I'm going now. I'll be back in an hour." he waved.

"Araso. Take care!" Junah waved back.

She sank back down on the then she grabbed a hold of her hair. *No freaking way. I'm so not believing this.* She shook her head. Later on, she squealed. *He likes me!* She laughed at herself before standing up.

"Need to apply for that job." Junah walked out of the house.