Thanks

Chasing Towards Paradise

"Ah~ so that's why you're here?" 

Hyunwoo nodded when Krystal explained to him why they were there.

L examined Junah's black and white, neat prestigious room.

There were two large veritcal windows. One was placed on the left side and the other one was placed above the bed. So when the morning came, the sun will shine directly to your face.

When you look to the right side, Junah's different kinds of posters were there. And of course, L's different pictures were also pasted on the wide wall. Underneath the posters were her study table where her school supplies were there. There were also lots of comic books, and different kinds of novel books.

Including here DSLR camera.

L stood up from the bed then walked over Junah's study table. He pulled out the white black rotating chair and he sat down. L grabbed the camera and he turned it on. He looked through the pictures and saw all of it...

Were him.

He squinted his eyes to see where is the place. His eyes travelled down and saw the date; June 20, 2012.

That was the same date when Junah walked away from INFINITE's dorm.

L clicked next and saw different angles of himself, sleeping. All of a sudden, he stifled a laugh that made the other two look at him weirdly.

"What are you laughing at?" Krystal asked as Hyunwoo raised a brow.

L shook his head then laughed. *She's so silly. Stealing pictures when I'm asleep.* He shook his head then turned off the camera.

Suddenly, Krystal's phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" she answered.

"PPALI! WE'RE GOING BACK IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!" Sulli yelled in whisper.

Krystal's eyes widened, "ARASO! ARASO!" with that, she hang up.

L and Hyunwoo look at her with a question mark above their heads.

"GET READY! THEY'LL BE BACK IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!" Krystal exclaimed.

Hyunwoo's eyes widened as he stood up. Krystal did the same and they both looked at L.

"YA! You better not mess up this time or I'm not going to help you again!" Krystal hissed.

L waved his hands boredly. "Yeah, yeah. Go out, now." 

"Where are you going to hide?" Krystal smiled.

L looked at her. "Get out! That's none of your business already." he muttered and Krystal made a face.

Krystal and Hyunwoo headed to the door and walked out of the room.

"Hyunwoo." L called.

Hyunwoo stopped in his tracks then peeked his head inside. "Yeah?"

L smiled. "Thanks."

"For what?" Hyunwoo lightly chuckled.

L stood up then stuffed his hands on his pockets. "You know... for taking care of Junah." he looked at him.

Hyunwoo looked away then grinned. "It's okay! It's nothing...actually." he grinned bitterly.

L nodded with a small smile. Hyunwoo smiled back then walked out of the room. *You lucky .* Hyunwoo thought then went downstairs.

L sat on the bed then shifted. *Shall I sit here?*

"Ani. She might freak out." L said to himself.

L stood up, walked inside the bathroom then closed the door. He gazed at himself at the mirror and imaginations flooded his mind.

*L waited behind the shower curtain with a big smile on his face. After a few minutes, he heard foorsteps. L shut his mouth then controlled his breathing.

And then, the door opened. L grinned at himself as he slowly grabbed the edge of the curtain. With a small exhale, he opened the shower curtain.

Junah and L met eyes and both of them yelled.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!" Junah grabbed her bathrobe then throw it towards L as she covered her bare body.*

L shook his head. *YA! YOU BYUNTAE!* He walked out of the bathroom then headed to the bed. 

"I'll stick to the bed." L said to himself.