Don't...

Chasing Towards Paradise

The very next day, Junah woke up really, really early. She sat up, dazed at the balcony a feet away from her. *I didn't even get any sleep.* She pulled out her phone under her pillow then chekced the time. It was 4:00 am. Junah sighed then dangled her feet on the bed.

Junah puffed her cheeks then looked up. L was facing her with eyes closed with his calm and even breath. She stared at him for seconds before smiling at herself.

"Gajimara."

"It's not your fault."

"Everything's going to be okay, Junah."

"Look, I am included with this problem. Your problem... Is my problem."

Junah sighed then her shoulders fell like two persons where sitting on it. She lowered her head then took a deep breath to prevent her tears from falling.

Junah looked up then heaved a sigh. *Okay, okay.* She pulled her phone then searched for someone's number. Junah put her phone next to her ear while staring at L.

"Y-yoboseyo?" the other line answered with groggy voice.

"...Oppa." Junah whispered, still staring at L.

She heard the other line gasp, "J-Junah??"

"N-ne."

"What's up? Why are you calling this time?"

"Oppa, can I...stay there for a few weeks?" Junah warily asked.

"Stay here? Wae?"

"Can I?" Junah asked, ignoring his question.

The other line sighed, "Y-yeah, sure."

Junah smiled, "Thank you, oppa."

"No problem, baby girl... When are you going to come here?"

"Today."

"Mwo?"

"I mean right now."

"MWO!?"

"What?" Junah innocently asked.

The other line sighed, "Fine. I'll pick you up in an hour."

Junah grinned, "Ne. Thank you, oppa!"

"Yeah."

Junah silently chuckled then hang up.

Junah put her phone next to her then she looked at L, who was in deep slumber. Slowly, she stood up then sat beside L's bed. She crossed her legs then rested her elbows on the end of his bed. Junah looked up and checked if Sungyeol was still sleeping. And he does.

Junah stared at L's closed eyes, perfect nose, pink lips and long eyelashes. She lifted her finger up, than traced his face from his forehead to his lips. Junah caressed his lips gently then she sighed.

Slowly, she stood up then walked to her drawer. She opened it then grabbed her DSLR Canon. She removed the cover from the lens then she opened it. Junah removed the flash, then she adjusted the focus.

Junah turned around then kneeled down. She lifted the camers to her eyes then she took pictures. Of L. 

The moonlight perfectly shines beneath him, that's why he looks pretty good. And Junah couldn't stop looking at him. Junah stood up, then kneeled down again. Searching for some great angles.

After taking a few photos, she stood up then looked for the pictures. All of it were very, very awesome. It looks like a famous photographer took it. Although those pictures looks so simple, the story behind it was very heart warming; for Junah.

Junah smiled in content, then she grabbed her luggage. She put everything in there; her clothes, her notebooks, her camera. Everything. She didn't leave any single piece of thing that will let everyone remember her.

---

After an hour, Junah walked out from the bathroom. Fully dressed already. She went to their room, then grabbed her luggage. She doesn't want to look back anymore. But she just did.

Junah went towards L then she stooped down. She caressed his cheeks with a soft smile.

"Oppa, I need to go now." she whispered, "Thank you for everything." she added.

A tear fell from her eye and it landed on L's cheek. Junah silently gasped then she quickly wiped her cheek. She silently stepped back then checked if L was going to wake up or not. 

After confirming that he didn't wake up. She went back to him then leaned down.

"Saranghae, oppa." 

Junah leaned down then kissed his lips. 

Her heart skipped a beat from her own actions. She removed her lips from his then he stared at it. She pecked it one more time before straightening up.

Junah looked up then smiled. She looked at her hand, then she kissed her index and middle finger. Junah tip toed then gently put her fingers on Sungyeol's lips.

Junah smiled in contentment. She grabbed the handle of her luggage before sighing. *Goodbye.*

She walked out the room then headed to the living room. A post-it caught Junah's attention so she grabbed it. She wrote something on it while sobbing quietly. After she finished, she post two pieces of it on the wall.

Junah looked around the spacious, quiet house. *Bye, oppas.* She slipped her shoes on then headed outside the house.

L stirred in his position. After a couple of minutes, he slowly opened his eyes. L furrowed his eyebrows then touched his lips. *Is that a dream?* He rubbed his eyes then he noticed something wet on his cheeks. He touched it then looked at his finger.

"What?" he muttered to himself.

L changed position then he looked up, checking if Sungyeol drool or whatever.

He sighed before returning to his normal position again. 

Then, he noticed something empty. 

L looked to his left, and saw nothing.

His heart hammered to his chest then he quickly sat up. *Andwae. Tell me! All of this were just a dream!* He bit his lip then check Junah's place.

Of course, he saw emptiness.

L's eyes widened then he checked the bathroom. When he saw nothing, he walked out of the room then checked every single room and the other bathroom.

L went back to the living room, panting. He rested his palms on his knees, and something caught his eye.

He looked up, and saw two yellow post-it on the wall.

L stopped breathing, and his heart kept beating. He can hear it on his own ears already. 

*Don't...* 

He grabbed it then read the message written on it.

Good morning oppa~ Oh! If you guys are hungry, I made some breakfast. It's in the kitchen, araso? :) Don't starve yourselves too much! Although you guys are always busy, don't forget to eat and rest. If you don't do that, you'll get skinny. And I'm not going to like it! ^^ 

Thank you so much for everything. The day you adopt me. The day we got to know each other. The day we ate together. The day we tell stories together. And the day we got into a serious issue. I know that that pictures or dating article was my fault. And I'm not going to deny it. It was me, with Woohyun and Hoya oppa. I'm very sorry if all of you got included by this issue.

To repay all of you, I'm going to go out of this house and find a new life for me. I had so much fun with all of you, oppa. Don't worry, I'm not going to bug you anymore. Do you still remember when manager oppa got angry because of me? I walked out right? I think the best decision for that was not to follow me. If you guys didn't follow me, you're not going to be in this issue. Now you're problematic.

This is all I can do, oppa. Although this issue will not going to disappear in just a few days, I decided to go away for good. I'm sorry to leave this problem to you. I wanted to help so bad, but I'm afraid that the fans might kill me, and the press might ask me too much questions. Don't worry, I'll do a right answer for this problem at the right time. If the issue was already gone, don't forget to thank me. ^^

Oppa, I love all of you guys very much. It was nice being with you for two good months. Although it was just two months, it felt like it was two years for me. Thank you very much oppa :) Saranghae.

P.S. I'm not going back. Don't try to look for me again.

L's eyes became red from too much crying while reading the message. He crumpled it then throw it somewhere. His breathe became shaky and his heart kept beating.

L clenched his fist, "ANDWAEEEE!" he cried that can make all the neighborhood wake up.

He immediately went to the front door then went outside.

---

Junah waited outside the condominium with black leather jacket, black cap and a sunglasses. Her luggage was right beside her, waited for her oppa to come. 

Junah looked down at her shoes before sighing really hard. *I have to do this... For good.*

"Junah!"

Junah looked up and saw the one she's waiting.

"Suho oppa!" Junah waved.

Suho waved back then walked towards her, "Let's go." he grabbed her luggage then put in on the car trunk.

Junah went inside the car then she buckled her seatbelt. Suho went to the driver's seat then he the engine. 

"Junah! Junah! Don't go!" 

Junah turned her head and saw L running towards their car.

Junah looked back in front, "Go." she said with shaky voice.

Suho looked at her then back to L, "But-"

"I said go!" Junah exclaimed.

Suho blinked but obeyed her.

L ran behind the car as fast as he could. All of the busy people around him kept looking at him but he didn't care. He wanted Junah back. 

"Junah!" he yelled.

He quicked his pace but it looks like the car quickened too. Soon, L failed. He stopped running then stared at the disappearing image of Junah's car.

"No, this isn't happening." he muttered to himself while crying.

L clutched at his head then he started crying over and over again. He didn't care if someone recognizes him. 

"Junah..."