Regrets

Chasing Towards Paradise

"So, where do you want to eat?" Hoya turned to Junah.

Junah looked at him then shrugged with a smile, "Anywhere you want."

Hoya grinned, "Ah! I know some best place! Gaja!" he grabbed her hand.

Junah's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed. She glanced at her hand and saw Hoya's strong hand wrapped around hers. Junah smiled at herself then grasped Hoya's hand in return.

Hoya flinched a little, then he turned his head to look at Junah. She looked away then cleared in embarassment. Hoya smiled then gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

After a couple of walks, they arrived at the restaurant Hoya knew. Both of them entered the restaurant, and some of the customers looked at them.

"Look! Isn't that Hoya from INFINITE?!"

"It is! Hoya oppa!"

Junah glanced at her hand then quickly removed her hand from his as they both started walking. SHe cleared then lowered her head in embarassment. Some of the fans looked at her suspisciously.

"Who's that girl?"

Junah bit her lip then cursed in her head. *How could you forget that Hoya is an idol and you're just a fan! Aish! You pabo Junah!*

"Junah?"

Her thoughts were cut off when Hoya called her.

Junah looked up at him, "Ne?"

Hoya searched her face, "Are you okay? You look pale."

Junah gulped then smiled, "Y-yeah, I'm just...a little-"

"Hungry." Hoya winked then pulled the chair for her.

Junah slightly giggled then sat down. Hoya walked on the other side then he sat down across her. He look at Junah who was looking at the window uncomfortably.

"Hey." Hoya calmly called.

Junah looked at him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hoya asked.

Junah puffed her cheeks then looked around. Hoya blinked at her then followed her gaze. He noticed some of the customers, most are teenagers, looking at them while gossiping at each other. He turned his attention back to Junah then smiled; in a brotherly manner.

"Noona." Hoya called.

Junah raised a brow then looked at him, "What?" she asked, baffled.

Hoya handed him the menu, "What do you want to eat, noona?" he emphasized at the word so that the person on the table beside them will hear him.

Junah understood what he meant and she smiled, "Bindaeddeok is alright." she said.

Hoya looked at her, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"How about Kimchi Chigae?" Hoya suggested.

Junah tilted her then nodded, "Sure."

Hoya smiled then called for the waiter. Junah looked at the window then sighed in relief. *Nice one, Hoya oppa.*

---

"Thanks for today. I had a great lunch." Junah smiled.

Hoya looked at her then smiled back, "No problem. We can eat anytime you want."

Junah looked at him then nodded.

The two of them entered their dorm and saw other INFINITE members completely dressed. Hoya raised a brow at them while Junah examined each one of them. *Where are they going?*

"Are you guys going somewhere?" Hoya asked.

Dongwoo nodded and Woohyun answered, "Duh, we have an interview today." 

Hoya stopped, "Really? Ah! Yeah, I almost forgot." he cursed.

"It looks like you completely forgotten about it. Get dressed, hyung!" Sungyeol huffed.

Hoya made a face then headed to his room. 

Junah shrugged then grabbed the door knob.

"What did you guys do?" Woohyun curiously asked.

Junah turned around then looked each one of them, "We ate lunch." she looked at L who looked away.

Woohyun looked away, "Oh."

"Anyway, Junah. You can do anything okay? Feel at home." Sunggyu smiled.

Junah giggled then nodded, "I will, oppa."

"Gaja! Hoya!" Dongwoo yelled.

Junah smiled at herself as she put her bag on the coat rack. She looked at L and they met eyes. L rolled his eyes then walked past her. He slipped on his shoes then walked out of the house. 

L leaned on the wall then sighed heavily. *I can't do this.* He squeezed his eyes. *For you, Junah. I'll do this for your own good.*

Junah blinked rapidly, trying to get everything in her mind. *He walked away.* She turned around then sighed.  And then, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Sungjong smiling at her.

"It's okay." he whispered.

Junah blinked then smiled, "Thank you." 

Sungjong smiled then pinched her cheek.

"Later, Junah!" Dongwoo and Sungyeol saluted before following the others outside.

Junah stared at the door before turning around. She went towards her bed then she leaned on the wall. Junah brought her knees to her chest then she rested her chin on it. 

"What's happening to L oppa?" she shakily breathed.

Soon, she was sobbing quietly at herself. Junah buried her face on her knees as she continued to cry. This was the perfect time for her to do this because no one's with her.

"I'm so stupid!" Junah kept whacking the pillow beside her.

Now, she regrets everything she said that night.