Who is she?

Chasing Towards Paradise

The three of them ended up sitting at the living room. Suho and Hyunwoo sat on the same couch while Junah sat in front of them. The center table is the only thing that was keeping them parted with each other.

Suho put his can of soda back on the table then he crossed his legs. "So, Junah. What was that?" he asked.

Junah avoided his gaze. "What was what?" she tried to sound innocent.

"You... Woohyun... kiss." Hyunwoo found his words to say.

Junah blushed. "W-What?" 

"Come on. Why don't you just explain us everything?" Suho suggested and Hyunwoo nodded in agreement.

Junah looked up at them, "Everything?" she made sure.

Suho nodded, "Yep. Everything."

Junah sighed then hang her head low. "Fine..." she cleared .

Suho and Hyunwoo shifted in their places, ready for her explanation.

"I actually escaped...from..." Junah looked at Suho.

Suho stared back at her with worried eyes. "You ran away from my dad?"

Junah nodded slowly, "I'm sorry, oppa. But he already got into his limits-"

"It's okay. I understand." Suho smiled.

Junah sighed then continued her story. "And then, I ended up on the streets. I slept at the park for a night but someone found me there."

"Who found you?" Hyunwoo asked, cutting her off.

Junah looked up and smiled, "L oppa."

Suho and Hyunwoo looked at each other with wide eyes, "L?! KIM MYUNGSOO OF INFINITE?!" Hyunwoo exclaimed.

Junah eagerly nodded. And then, she continued the story to them. Whenever she'll say unbelievable things, the two guys will either yell at her or ask her non-stop.

"So that what's happened to you..." Suho sadly looked at her.

Junah looked up at him then smiled, "It's okay, oppa. Past is past." she shrugged.

---

INFINITE bowed at the staffs. "Thank you for your hard work." they said as they bowed at the staffs and crews they saw.

"Come on." their manager said.

INFINITE followed them outside. And as expected, all of their fans were there. Waiting for them to get inside their car. INFINITE followed their manager as the other securities blocked the fans from getting to them.

But, one fan slipped herself from one of the security guards then she ran towards L. L blinked in surprise when the girl stopped in front of her. The security guards scrambled towards her but she wagged her arm off to prevent the guards from pulling her.

L looked at her up and down. She was wearing pink shirt, a yellow short shorts and a white sneakers with a gray fedora hat. L smiled at her then bowed before walking again.

But the girl grabbed his arm which made L looked at her with surprised eyes. The girl glared at the security who was holding her arm then she hissed, "Get off me!"

"No, miss. You should-"

"Just give me a second!" the girl slightly yelled.

L looked at the security then back at the girl. The girl looked back at him then she gently pulled him by his arm, "Do you really love Junah?" she whispered to his ear.

L's eyes widened then he quickly pulled back. He stared at her eyes intently before speaking. "Last time I checked I didn't mentioned her name. Who are you? How did you know her?" he whispered through his gritted teeth.

The girl rolled her eyes then pulled his hand. She opened L's hand then slipped something in it. "Just confirm if your feelings for her is real or else I'm not going to help you." with that, she walked away.

L stood there, stunned. He looked at his palm and it realized it was a piece of paper with a phone number written on it. 

"YA, L!"

L looked up from his trance then walked inside their van. The other members looked at him weirdly. L put his normal face on then he slipped the paper on his pockets.

"What's with the fan?" Sunggyu asked aloud.

L shrugged, "Same old. Asking me if she can be my girlfriend."

The others snickered and L just smiled. Once the van started moving, L gazed at the window. *Who is that girl? How did she know Junah's name?* He bit his thumb with anxiousness. 

*She's a fan who bashes her, isn't she?* He asked himself, unsure.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for a short update! :(