Solved

Chasing Towards Paradise

"Why do you have that comic book, hyung?" Sungjong asked while pointing at the nasty book Sungyeol was holding.

Sungyeol shrugged with a disgusted look. "I don't know either. It's not mine for your information." he pointed out.

Sungjong made a face then closed his eyes, "That means your interested." he muttered.

"No I'm not." Sungyeol said.

"Byuntae hyung." Sungjong mumbled.

Sungyeol gave him a hard look, "I heard that." 

Sungjong shrugged then pulled out his phone. He unlocked it then went to his messages. He attached a newly captured picture of him before typing a teext message.

To: Junah
Junah, how are you? It's Sungjong... Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone that I texted you. So please reply, okay? I miss you so much :(

Sungjong smiled in contentment then he put his phone to his stomach.

---

Junah wiped her hands. She removed her apron then headed out of the kitchen. She glanced at the living room and saw the two boys playing some video games. She smiled at herslef before heading upstairs.

Junah opened her door then she headed to her bed. She rested her head on the wall then picked up her phone. Junah unlocked it and saw a text message.

Junah, how are you? It's Sungjong... Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone that I texted you. So please reoky, okay? I miss you so much :(
-Sungjong oppa

Junah felt her eyes watered just by the simple text message. She clicked the attached photo and saw him pouting. She slightly pout as well as she typed a reply.

Oppa, I'm doing well. How about you? How are the other oppas? I miss you too, oppa :( I'm sorry but I think this is the best way to solve the problem.

Junah stared at Sungjong's photo and felt that guilt was rushing through her vains. The friends she left were suffering because of her.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated again.

Waa! :D You replied! Yey! :D Luckily, they're doing well. But Sungyeol hyung's currently reading something...nasty. Haha! Anyway, please stop blaming yourself, okay? Everything's going to be okay once the interview finished :) I promise ;)
-Sungjong oppa

Junah stiffened. She almost forgotten about the interview.

Oppa, do anything just to make this issue fade, okay? Tell everyone that it was all  my fault, araso? Oppa, I'm so sorry for everything. I bet you're experiencing such trouble with your fans now, right? Jeongmal jwesohamnida T_T

Junah clicked the send button then put her phone next to her. She reached for the remote control then turned the TV on. Junah searched for the channel that the article said, and saw that the interview wasn't starting yet.

Junah lied down there, staring blankly at the variety show being played. And then, her phone vibrated.

Junah, I told you there's no need to be sorry. Please stop blaming yourself. And plus, the fans aren't that harsh towards you or us. They're just jealous and curious about what had happened. If you visit the official fancafe, there aren't any harsh words towards you, and they're not even bashing you. Just stop blaming yourself, okay Junah? :) I'll be back later. The interview will start soon.
-Sungjong oppa

Junah puffed her cheeks then put the phone down. *It's impossible to know that the fans aren't bashing me. Maybe Sungjong oppa just told me that so that he can still cheer me up.* She bit her bottom lip then stared at the TV.

---

Twenty minutes had passed, and the interview was starting already. Junah sat up, leaning against the wall with legs crossed. She focused her eyes on the television with a bag of chips on her hands.

"Good afternoon everyone. As we said, INFINITE is here with us! Let us all welcome, INFINITE!"

The boys entered the studio with different, but casual clothing. Junah felt her heart skipped a beat just by seeing her idols looking so perfect and charismatic. She said to herself to stop fangirling, but she just can't contain it. She kept squealing by herself.

"Hana, dul, set. ANNYEONGHASEYO INFINITE IMNIDA!" INFINITE bowed then the fans on the studio went wild.

The hosts clapped their hands and motioned for them to sit. "Anja, anja."

INFINITE bowed then sat down at the lined up sits. 

Junah watched the interview intently. Her eyes kept staring at her idols. Especially L. Every time L would look at the camera, Junah will blush or squeal because she felt like he was looking at her for real.

The interview went here from there. The hosts kept asking them random questions, it looks like they already forgot about the issue.

"Alright, here's the question that everyone's been asking..." the host looked each one of them.

"Who is the girl in that picture?" the host pointed at the screen which was showing the pictures.

The host looked at them with her normal smile, "Do you mind telling us?"

"Ne. The girl is actually the one I am courting with." L said.

Junah's eyes widened as she gasped. *WHAT THE HECK L?!*

The hosts looked at each other with wide eyes, "Oh? Really?" they were really shocked.

L smiled then nodded.

"Then why does... Woohyun-ssi," he gestured his hand towards Woohyun politely, "kissed her?" he continued.

Woohyun lifted his microphone. "To be totally honest, I didn't kissed her."

The hosts, including L and Hoya looked at him. "Then... What?" the host chuckled.

Junah's ears perked up as she waited for what he's going to say.

Woohyun smiled. "She had something on her eye that time, so I suggested to blow it for her. That's why she has wide eyes, right? It's because I was blowing at her eyes that time." 

Junah felt her heart loosen its grip. *Woohyun oppa... Woohyun oppa lied to save me...?*

The hosts didn't intrigued him too much because they knew he told them the truth. "Oh. So everyone, Woohyun-ssi already told us the truth! So don't be too jealous, okay?" the hosts chuckled, followed by INFINITE.

"INSPIRITS, saranghae~" Woohyun made a heart sign that made the studio go wild.

The hosts laughed heartily before asking another question. "How about you, Hoya-ssi? The fan that got interviewed said that that was the same girl you went with?" they asked, unsure.

Hoya nodded, "Ah, ne. I actually took her to a lunch that time. It was actually the end of her work that time so I offered a lunch." he smiled.

The hosts nodded. "Araso. Is that alright with you, L-ssi?" they chuckled.

L chuckled then nodded, "Of course. Woohyun and Hoya hyung are brothers to me so it doesn't matter if they treat my girl as theirs." he chuckled. He looked at Hoya then smiled then glared at Woohyun.

The hosts chuckled then nodded. "Alright, everyone. Now... We all know what does the picture meant..."

Junah stared at the television in shock. Her eyes watered in happiness. Without anymore hesitation, she stood up then cheered really loud.

"YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!" Junah cheered at herself while jumping up and down.

Suddenly, her door flung open and the two boys looked at her with wide eyes. Suho walked up to her, followed by Hyunwoo behind him.

"Junah, are you alright?" he asked, baffled by her actions.

Junah stopped then turned around. She grinned at them widely then hugged Suho really tight. "OPPAAAAAA! WOOHYUN OPPA SOLVED THE PROBLEM!! HE SAID HE DIDN'T KISSED ME!!! WAAAAAA!!!!"

Suho's eyes widened and he looked at Hyunwoo. Both of them stared at each other with wide eyes.

"What? Woohyun? Kiss? What's happening?" Suho asked.

Junah stopped. She quickly broke the hug then stared at Hyunwoo and Suho. *Looks like I'm going to tell them the whole story.*