Someone

Chasing Towards Paradise

Junah sat at the bench placed at the house's rooftop. She looked up and scrutinized the never ending beautiful city of Gangnam. It's been a while since she went here.

Junah closed her eyes then inhaled the fresh scent of the place. *I can't believe Woohyun oppa told lies on air. Although the fans didn't know the real truth, I felt new and free again.*

"Aniya. What if the fans hunt me down? What if they kill me? Then Suho oppa and Hyunwoo will get involved too." she scratched her head in anxiousness.

Junah lowered her head and suddenly, scenes from the past and at the same place flooded her mind.

"Junah~ come and look at this!" her mom chimed as she waved her hand towards her.

As the obedient eleven year old she is, Junah ran towards her mom then gently threw her arms around her neck. "What's that?" she asked, pointing at the object.

Her mom smiled. "This? This is yours. I made this for you." she put the knitted hat on Junah's head then smiled.

Junah smiled then touched the object on her head. "I like it, mom! Thank you very much!" then she pecked her mom's cheeks.

Her mom laughed then caressed her cheeks. "Why don't you hang out with Suho oppa? I'll just talk to your dad." she said.

Junah nodded with a smile. "I will. SUHO OPPAAA!" she ran inside.

Junah quickly hid behind the wooden door then watched her mom wait for her stepdad. After a few moments, her stepdad appeared. Face flushed and his necktie was messily untied. It looks like he just finished drinking.

Suddenly, her stepdad grabbed her mom's jaw which made Junah gasped. Junah clamped a hand over as she kept watching the scene.

And then, he slapped her mom's face. Junah gritted her teeth really hard. She was about to save her but someone held her back. 

"Hajima." Suho whispered.

Junah looked at him. "But he's torturing my mom!" she hissed.

Suho shushed her. "I know. But if you stop him, you'll get in trouble. This will be over soon, Junah." he cooed.

Junah gritted her teeth then turned her head towards the scene. *That bastard will learn some lesson soon!*

Junah exhaled really hard as a tear fell from her eye. *I can't believe my own promise about that bastard didn't happened. My life is too complicated. I'm thankful Suho oppa is there for me.*

She looked up and smiled. *I'll let that man repay, mom.*

"Nice view, huh?"

Junah turned her head and saw Hyunwoo smiling, hands on pockets.

"Oh, Hyunwoo." Junah called.

Hyunwoo snickered then sat down beside her. "Nope. I'm his doppelganger."

Junah looked at him dryly. "Ha ha ha."

Hyunwoo smiled then stared at the spectacular view. The silence between them isn't awkward, yet, it's very relaxing.

As if he was being controlled, Hyunwoo moved closer to Junah silently. Once he succeeded he lifted his arm to put it on Junah's shoulder. Instead of putting it totally, he stopped on air. He took a glimpse on her then curled his hands into a ball.

*Am I supposed to do this?* 

Hyunwoo bit his lip. Slowly, he put his arm back next to him. He lowered his head then held his thumping chest. *What the hell is happening to me?*

---

INFINITE arrived at their dorm. The road manager dropped them at their dorm, and their manager came with them. The eight of them entered the house without any words. The seven members scattered around and the manager stood there with hands on his hips.

"Guys..." he called.

Soon, all INFINITE members gathered in the living room.

The manager looked at them one by one. "I hope these kinds of issue will not going to happen again." he said.

Slowly, INFINITE nodded their heads like little kids.

"Oh, and about Junah..." he continued and all INFINITE members looked up.

"Don't force her to come back if she doesn't want to. If this is what she wants, let her do it." the manger nodded his head once then walked out of the house.

INFINITE sighed then lied down on the cold floor. "But I want her back." Sungyeol muttered.

"Nado." Dongwoo and Sungjong muttered.

L stared at them then suddenly remembered about the girl before. *Who is that girl? A fan? Or not?* He went to his room then lied down on his bed.

L pulled out the piece of paper from his pocket then stared at it. *Shall I intrigue her more?*

"L."

L lifted his gaze and saw Woohyun walking towards him.

L sat up then looked at him. "Hmm?"

Woohyun sat on L's bed. "About what happened-"

"There's no need to expla-"

"Let me finish." Woohyun ordered.

L shut his mouth then stared at Woohyun, letting him continue.

"I want to say sorry...for everything. About the issue...-"

"It's okay." L finished.

Woohyun looked at him.

"It's okay. Everything's okay now, right hyung? Don't let the memories go back to our minds again." L shrugged.

Woohyun nodded. Then, he looked at L. "Do you love Junah?" he suddenly asked.

L looked at him then eagerly nodded. 

"I know you love her... So... I'm going to... uh-" Woohyun scratched the back of his neck.

L smiled then suddenly laughed. "You're weird, hyung!" he laughed.

Woohyun grinned, embarassed. "I've never been so in love before." he said.

L laughed even more. He knew Woohyun does aegyo and flirts with fans, but he didn't know he's weird when it comes to confessing about his feelings.

"Can you keep me a promise?" Woohyun asked.

L stopped laughing then smiled. "What is it?" he asked.

"Take care of Junah, okay? She's a very brave and wise girl. Don't let her go." Woohyun said.

L nodded then smiled. "I will." he stood up then grabbed his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Woohyun asked.

L looked at him. "Someone that can help me."