Fine

Chasing Towards Paradise

INFINITE sat there, shocked by the sudden arrival of their manager. While Junah, if prossible, she must be freaking out already. She's afraid that maybe their manager will get angry of INFINITE because of her.

"H-Hyung..." Sungjong whispered, staring at their manager.

Their manager blinked then closed his mouth. And then, he eyed Junah that made her gulped.

"Who is she?" the manager coldly asked.

"Hyung, we can explain." Sungyeol said.

Their manager looked at them then crossed his arms. "Then do it now."

Sunggyu silently sighed then rolled his eyes at the other six. "L brought Junah here last night because they found her at the park. Junah was there because she ran away from her...abusive dad." he looked at Junah. 

Junah bit her lower lip then looked away. *I gave my idol a big problem.* She cursed to her head.

The manager looked at her then back to INFINITE, "Are you sure that she's saying the truth?" he asked while smirking.

Junah lowered her head then heavily sighed. *Damn this!*

"Look at her neck. "L said.

Junah looked up with wide eyes while INFINITE and their manager looked at her. Junah touched the other side of her neck with curiousness in her eyes. "W-Wae? W-What's in my n-neck?" she stammered.

"You have a bite mark. It looks painful." Sungjong worriedly said.

Junah touched the other side of her neck, and winced at the stingy feeling when she rubbed her palm on it. *It looks really painful.* She thought.

The manager cleared his throat, "What are we going to do with her...? Junah?" he asked INFINITE.

"We decided to let her stay." Woohyun said.

The manager looked at him, "Oh? You're making decisions withouth telling me? Then you be the manager here." he coldly said.

Junah sensed that the atmosphere was getting more tensed. Suddenly, she stood up making all of the boys look at her, "I'm sorry for the big trouble here. I'm going..." she walked over her luggage then grabbed the handle.

"Thank you...for staying me last night." Junah bowed before slipping her shoes on.

Dongwoo and Hoya were getting ready to stand up, but their manager stopped them. "Let her go."

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at the door but she was already gone.

And then, Woohyun stood up then walked towards the door.

"Woohyun-ah! Woohyun-ah!" their manager called but he was already outside. "Aish."

L his lower lip then irritatingly rubbed his head. * this!* He stood up then followed Junah and Woohyun outside.

"Y-Ya!" 

The manager look at the other remaining members then raised a brow. "Don't tell me you're going to follow her also?"

"Hyung, just let her stay here." Hoya pleaded.

The manager looked away.

"Please? Hyung, let her stay." Sungjong rubbed his pamls together.

"Please, hyung." Sungyeol added.

The manager scratched his head then hissed, "Fine! But don't let her cause any trouble."

Sunggyu smiled. "I hope you said that earlier so that she didn't walk away." he stood up then walked towards his room.

"Ya!" the manager called.

Dongwoo pulled out hsi phone then dialled Woohyun's number, "Ya, go find Junah. Manager hyung let her stay already." he put it back to his pocket then headed to his room.

Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya followed Dongwoo by going to their rooms.

"Aish." the manager hissed then turned the TV on. "INFINITE are still INFINITE. Sillies."

---

Woohyun arranged his cap before turning his head left and right. *Come on, Junah. Where are you?* He looked to his left and saw nothing but other people. He turned to his right and saw a girl dragging her luggage a few feet away from him.

"Junah." he whispered before following her.

L turned his head and saw Woohyun running. He followed him until her reached the stoplight. It was on a stop and he saw Woohyun still running. 

"Fine her, come on." he mumbled to himself.

When the lights turned to a go again, he started running to the same way where Woohyun ran. L turned to the corner and stopped.

Woohyun found her already.

It looks like Junah was still arguing with him since she's shaking her head to Woohyun. L watched them for a few more seconds. Until she saw Junah sighed then nodded. Woohyun smiled then snatched the luggage from her hands which made Junah smile.

L's heart broke into million pieces. *What's wrong, L?! She just smiled!* He hissed to himself then walked at to the other way.

---

"We're here!" Woohyun announced as he slipped off his shoes.

Junah reluctantly followed him with head lowered.

"Welcome to your new home, Junah!" Woohyun did a little aegyo which made her smile again.

Woohyun smiled in contentment then he put her luggage to the room.

INFINITE gathered to the living room again with the manager. Junah stopped in her tracks when she saw their manager, looking at her.

"Aish! Now look, hyung! She's scared to you!" Sungyeol hissed.

The manager rolled his eyes then walked to Junah. He smiled then ruffled her hair. "I'm sorry for my attitude earlier. You can stay here with the boys starting today. Welcome to your new home, Junah!" he made a welcoming gesture.

Junah smiled then bowed. "Thank you very much." she shyly said. 

"Don't be shy already. You're living with the idols! Plus, we're your new family!" Sungyeol chimed.

Junah looked up then suddenly sobbed quietly. INFINITE's eyes widened and they all looked at Sungyeol who stepped back.

"I-I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! J-JUNAH! COME ON, STOP CRYING! THEY'RE BLAMING ME!" Sungyeol pleaded while the others rolled their eyes.

Junah wiped her tears then smiled, "I-I'm sorry." 

INFINITE winked at her that made her heart jumped out from her chest. 

"Okay, I'm going now boys. You don't have any schedules today so you're free to do anything." the manager said.

"Ne."

"Oh, and one more thing..." he looked at INFINITE, "Don't do anything to her, araso? I have my eyes on you." he said then walked out of the house.

INFINITE rolled their eyes with shook their heads.

And then, the door opened again. INFINITE poked their heads and saw L with straight face.

"Where did you go?" Sungyeol asked.

L looked up and his gaze fell to Junah, "Oh, I had some fresh air." he said then walked to his room.

Junah looked down at her foot. *I thought he followed me also.*

"Okay, so since Dongwoo kept sleeping here at the living room, Junah will take his place. Is that okay?" Sunggyu asked.

"Absolutely alright! I'm more comfortable here." Dongwoo made a thumbs up at Junah who nodded at herself.

Hoya nodded at the door, "Go have a little rest first."

Junah nodded then dragged her luggage towards the room where L is. She opened the door then stopped. "Sorry."

"No, it's okay." L said.

Junah looked up then stepped inside. She closed the door then looked at L who was playing with his iPad on the lower bunk. 

"Come on, don't feel so awkward." L smiled at her.

Junah did the same then she walked towards the same bed she woke up into. "Is this Dongwoo oppa's bed?" she asked.

L closed his iPad then nodded, "It is." 

Junah nodded then draw random shapes on the bed sheet as she stared at the balcony. "Are you sure you're alright if I stay here?" she suddenly asked.

L looked at her, "Of course. We're glad you found us. We're the best guys ever." he winked.

Junah giggled then looked back at the balcony, "How about this room? Is it okay if I sleep here?" she asked.

"Of course. You're always welcome here to this house and this room." L sat up.

"But I'm interrupting MyungYeol." Junah muttered to herself.

L looked at her then chuckled, "Oh, so you ship us?"

Junah looked at him then broke into a wide grin.