I'm Junah

Chasing Towards Paradise

Junah stirred in her sleep. Slowly, she opened her eyes and blink a couple more times. Soon, she already adjusted her eyes from the light on her face. 

Junah lifted her hand up then covered her eyes. *At least I slept well.* She put her hand down then sighed.

But, Junah frowned.

She felt something soft. The one she's lying down right now was soft. 

Junah turned her head to the right, and realized it was a wall. *Where am I?* She looked to her right and saw another double deck bed. Junah's eyes widened and she immediately sat up.

Junah looked up and realized the one she's lied down was also a double deck. She stood up from the bed then straightened herself.

"...where am I?" she whispered to herself.

Junah tip toed to check if there's someone on the bed, but there's no one in the room. She was the only one there.

Junah started to get scared for some reasons. One, maybe she got kidnapped. Two, maybe someone carry her to this house. Or three, her step father found her.

Junah's heart pounded in nervousness. Her breathing became fast and her head became dizzy a little bit just by thinking about her step dad.

She's totally scared.

Junah examined the room then she realized the sun came from the balcony. Slowly, she made her way towards there then she opened it a little bit. 

The cold win hit her face and she smiled just by it. *Relaxing.*

Until, she heard a door got closed.

Junah's head immediately turned around as she quietly closed the balcony. *Not good.*

Carefully, she walked towards the door then gently twisted the knob. But, the house was empty. Junah furrowed her eyebrows as she scanned the wide living room. It looks very luxurious but it was just a simple and long living room. 

*This place looks familiar.* Junah wondered.

Junah stepped out of the room, then quietly closed the door. She looked around the house, and saw her luggage by the door. *That's mine.* 

Slowly, she made her way towards there then grabbed the handle of her luggage.

Until,  she heard another sound of door. 

Junah's eyes widened and she quickly grabbed her luggage then headed to the door. Then, she hurriedly searched for her shoes.

"Where the hell are my shoes?" she muttered to herself as she scanned the shoerack. 

But before she could find her shoes, someone spoke with nervousness in his voice.

"Who are you...?"

Junah stopped what she's doing. The only thing that can be heard was her uneven breathing. Slowly, she turned around and her eyes widened.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Junah yelled her lungs out.

The guy also yelled, as he made her way towards her. And then, he quickly clamped a hand over that made her stop.

"Be quiet!" he hissed then removed his hand.

Junah's heart stopped, and her breathing slowly disappeared.

She stared at the boy with wide eyes, and mouth agape.

After a few moments, her mind started functioning again and realized who it was.

Oh.

"H-Hoya...?" Juna whispered.

Hoya rubbed the back of his neck then nodded. "Y-Yes... W-Who are you...?" he tried to sound calm and not to be rude.

J-Junah finally blinked then she looked away awkwardly. "...I-I'm-"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" someone yelled.

Hoya and Junah turned around and saw Woohyun gaping at them.

"SHUT UP!" Hoya hissed.

Woohyun instantly shut up then she pointed at the girl. "W-Who is s-she?" he stuttered.

Hoya looked back at Junah who was looking down at her bare feet. 

"I-I don't know either." Hoya mumbled as he stared at Junah with suspicious eyes.

Woohyun took a couple steps towards them, then he stopped behind Hoya. "Tell us who you are." he coldly said.

Junah slowly looked up and bit her lip. "I-I'm... Junah." she whispered.

Hoya and Woohyun looked at each other. "So... Do you mind telling us how did you get here? Are you a...robber?" Hoya suddenly asked.

Junah looked at him then raised a brow. But before she could answer, someone did.

"I brought her here."