Stay here

Chasing Towards Paradise

*So I'm right. This house looks familiar because this is INFINITE's dorm.* Junah said to herself as she stared at her palms.

Junah was sitting in the middle, leaning against the window behind her, and INFINITE were sitting in front of her. Eyeing, and checking if she look suspicious or not.

Trying to break the awkward silence around the house, Sunggyu cleared his throat.

"So... Can someone explain?" he looked at the other six boys.

Dongwoo looked at L who was staring at Junah.

"We saw her last night at the park. So we decided to take her here." L explained.

Dongwoo raised a brow, "We?! You're the one-"

L shot him a glare.

"Ah! So that's why the three of you were sleeping in our room, huh?" Woohyun asked while pointing at L, Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

The three of them rolled their eyes.

"What's your name again?" Sunggyu asked Junah with kind tone.

Junah lifted her gaze up but didn't looked up. "J-Junah... Song Junah."

Sunggyu nodded once then tilted his head. "So... What are you doing at the park?"

Junah looked away. Sunggyu sensed that she became awkward by the question, but before he could ask another one, she answered.

"I ran away." Junah mumbled, but still audible for them.

Hoya looked at her then asked, "Why did you do that? Do want to...find our dorm?" he asked.

Sunggyu nudged him and gave him spiteful glare.

Junah shook her head. "Aniyo... My step father... was abusing me." she said.

L looked up. *So that's why she had that bite mark on her neck?*

INFINITE looked at each other.

"Don't worry. I'm going to go now and search for a place to stay. You don't need to be so kind." Junah said and ready to stand up.

"No. You can stay here until you find a place to stay." Hoya said.

Sunggyu nudged him again, but this time, hard, "No. Stay here. Don't find a place for you to stay. Stay here, Junah." he said.

Junah looked at him while the others also nodded in agreement.

"N-No...Thanks... I can take care of myself." Junah said.

"No you can't." L said.

Junah looked up then stared at him.

"Stay here." Woohyun added.

"Yeah, stay here." Sungjong said then smiled.

Junah sank back down, then she leaned by the window again. "H-How about your...manager?" she suddenly asked.

That caught their attention.

Before someone could speak, the front door opened.

INFINITE looked behind them, and saw their manager looking at them with mouth wide open.