Eodi?

Chasing Towards Paradise

L sat on the bench. He looked up and saw the sparkling water of Han River. Cold wind blew really hard that made him shivered a little. *That's cold.*

He looked around the relaxing and not that crowded place. And still, no signs of the person he's going to meet. L hissed then  scrunched up his nose. *Where the hell is that girl? I've been waiting for almost an hour!* 

Just then, his phone rang. L slipped it off from his pocket then answered it with a roll of his eyes.

"Ne, hyung?" L asked boredly.

"YA! L! You better come back now or I'll call manager hyung." Sunggyu warned on the other line.

L rolled his eyes. "You're no fun, hyung." he muttered.

"MWO?! AISH! YA! DID YOU JUST CALLED ME NO FUN?!" Sunggyu roared.

"Wae? Isn't it true?" L smirked.

Sunggyu growled. "You challenged me, Kim Myungsoo. I'll call manager-hyung now." L can imagine him making faces.

"Fine. Call manager-hyung and you'll not going to see Junah." L said.

The other line became quiet. "What?"

"Oh, gotta go hyung! Later!" L hang up.

Sunggyu stared blankly on his phone then raised a brow. *What is he up to now with Junah?*

---

Junah popped her bubble gum while watching a funny show. Beside her was Hyunwoo who was apparently rolling on the floor. She has to admit, the show was funny but she doesn't need to laugh like that.

Junah kept staring at him whenever he's going to laugh or whack the pillow beside him. And of course, Hyunwoo would look at her and point at the television at the same time.

Junah looked back at the screen and that time, the host fell off from his chair and the other hosts laugh at him. This time, Junah joined Hyunwoo. Hyunwoo looked at her in surprise as she kept laughing at the host.

"HAHAHA! THAT GUY IS A PABO!" Junah pointed out.

Hyunwoo stared at her for seconds. Her cheekbones were showing and it reminded him of L.Joe, who has the same cheekbones. *That cheekbones are attractive.* Hyunwoo tilted his head to get a better view.

Junah suddenly stopped laughing and stared at Hyunwoo with wide and confused eyes. "W-Wae!? Why are you looking like that?" she touched her face.

Hyunwoo snapped out of his daze then blinked rapidly. "I-I'm not l-looking at you!"

"Then why are you looking at me?" Junah tested while raising a brow.

Hyunwoo gulped then pointed behind her. "I'm looking at that!"

Junah turned her head to check the thing he was pointing. "There's nothing in th-." she looked back in front but stopped.

Junah's words were cut off when Hyunwoo leaned in and kissed her cheek. Junah's eyes widened like saucers as she stared blankly somewhere. 

Hyunwoo gasped really loud when he realized what he just did. He touched his lips with wide eyes. *NO WAY! DID I JUST...* He looked up at Junah who was touching her cheek with wide eyes.

*Kissed her cheek?* Hyunwoo looked away then cleared his throat many times.

Hyunwoo stood up, arranged his pants and avoided her gaze. "I-I'm g-going u-upstairs." he said and walked away.

Junah turned her head and watched him walked upstairs while whacking his own head. *What the hell just happened?*

---

L whipped his head to the right and saw a girl approaching his way. He squinted his eyes to get a better look. *Is that her? Is that her?*

The girl was wearing jeans shorts, a gray jacket with a shirt underneath and a sneackers with her black bag. L noticed the girl wearing sunglasses. He looked at the sky and the sun is almost setting. *Seriously?* He looked back at the girl and continued to scutinized her.

The girl stopped in front of him and L blinked in surprise. "Are you just going to scrutinize me?" the girl asked.

L stood up and the girl looked up at him.

---

"So, you are her?" L asked.

The girl put her mug down at the table then looked at him. "I'm Krystal. Junah's bestfriend."

"You mean...?"

"Best of best friend." Krystal finished.

L nodded once then sipped his cappuccino. "Where can I find her?" he asked.

Krystal looked at him with an arched brow. "Look, I know you're an idol and I know that I'm your fan. But that kinds of process won't help. Are you in a meeting or something?" she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

L raised a brow at her feistiness. "Am I being too brisk?" he shrugged.

Krystal rolled her eyes then crossed her arms on the table. "Are you serious about Junah?"

"Yes." L eagerly said.

"Do you really love her?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" 

"Are you kidding me?" 

"I'm asking." 

"OF COURSE!" 

Krystal nodded. "There's only one place I know where she always visit."

L's eyes shined as his lip twitched upwards. "Chincha?! Eodi?!" he excitedly asked.

"In one condition." Krystal fixed her eyes on her bag.

"What is it?" L asked. 

Krystal pulled out a paper and a pen. "I'll tell everything. Just give me an autograph." 

L stared at her. Then, he suddenly chuckled at her randomness. *Now I know where did Junah got those randomness sometimes.*