Thank you, Hyunwoo

Chasing Towards Paradise

Afternoon came.

Junah and L were left alone at the house because Sulli, Krystal and Hyunwoo really did went to club at lunch time. Although Hyunwoo insisted to go, the two girls forced him because they wanted the couple to have some good time together.

Now, Junah was fully packed up. L forced her to come back to the dorm so that the other boys will got the chance to see her once again.

"Are you sure you got everything?" L asked while zipping up Junah's luggage.

Junah looked up then smiled. "Yes, sir!" she saluted.

L smiled. He walked up to her then slipped his arms on her waist. L rested his forehead on Junah's as they stared on each other's eyes. Junah giggled then wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Song Junah..." L bit his bottom lip.

"Soon to be Kim Junah." L continued.

Junah laughed then hugged her fiancé. L chuckled then hugged her back. *I'm so lucky to have you, Song Junah. I promise. I'll never going to let you go.* He pulled back then kissed her temple.

Junah smiled then closed her eyes. *I love you, Kim Myungsoo. I love you, L. I love you, my future husband. I'm so lucky you loved me back.*

L gently pulled back then smiled. "Shall we go?" he ponted at the door using his thumb.

Junah giggled. "Sure!" 

Both of them headed to the door. L dragged Junah's luggage while Junah carried her brown backpack. 

Suddenly, Junah stopped in her tracks.

L looked at her worriedly. "What's wrong? Did you forgot something?"

Junah ignored him then asked herself. "How are we going to go back there?" she muttered to herself.

L walked up to her.

"AHA!" Junah chimed.

L stepped back, surprised.

"Let's take my car!" Junah beamed then ran off.

L blinked. *Where is she going? Take my car? What?* Still curious, L followed her downstairs.

Junah quickly went out of the house then headed towards the garage. There were a few expensive cars there, of course. Some of them were owned by Suho, some by their parents. 

Junah ran towards the very end of the garage, and saw this one car. It was covered with dirty white cover. Junah's face lit up from the sight. *This is it! My mom's gift for me!*

Junah removed the cover and the dust flew all over the place.

Junah coughed as she waved her hands in front of her face. And then, she stared at the black, stunning car.

"Whoa. Good thing mom taught me how to drive." Junah said to herself.

She walked over the other side then opened the driver's seat. Junah stepped inside and admired every detail of the car. *This is daebak.*

Junah clicked the "ON" and she grasped the steering wheel. The roaring sound of the engine filled the area. Not wasting any time, she maneuvered comfortably. The car exited from the garage and Junah turned the steering wheel.

When the car stopped in front of the house, Junah turned the engine off then she stepped out. Junah rushed inside the house and saw L patiently waiting for her.

"Where'd you go?" L asked.

Junah grinned. "You know how to drive, right?" she asked.

L blinked, but nodded. "I do. Waeyo?" he asked.

Junah grabbed his hand then dragged him outside. "Come here!"

L let her drag him outside. And when they arrived, his jaw dropped.

The carbon black Aston Martin DBS waited there. Looking shiny and new.

"I-Is that yours?" L asked as he pointed at the car.

Junah nodded. "My mom gave that to me when I was 17 years old." she said. *Her last gift for me.*

L looked at her. "Are you sure we can use it?" he confirmed.

Junah smiled. "Of course."

L smiled. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" he chuckled and Junah laughed.

"JUNAH!"

L and Junah turned their heads and saw Hyunwoo with a white fluffy dog beside him. Junah looked at L then smiled, asking for permission.

"Go ahead." L smiled.

Junah smiled back then ran towards Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo gave her a grin then waved. "Hey!" Junah greeted.

"What's up with the car? Are you going somewhere?" Hyunwoo asked.

Junah smiled then took a step closer to him. "Hyunwoo-ssi, thank you very much. I know I've been a bothersome to you." she giggled.

"No you're not." Hyunwoo protested.

Junah grinned. "Anyway, I'm going now. Thank you for everything." she smiled.

Hyunwoo gulped. "Are you two...definitely alright?"

Junah smiled then held out his left hand. Hyunwoo's eyes widened. "Y-You're...engaged?!" he gaped at her.

Junah let out a tiny laugh then nodded. "I am!" she squealed.

Hyunwoo stared at her finger. And then, he grinned widely. "I'm happy for you!" he chuckled.

Junah giggled. "Thank you! Don't forget to come to our wedding day, right?" she winked and Hyunwoo nodded.

Junah smiled then stared at him. "Thank you very much, Hyunwoo." 

With that, she gave him a hug.

Hyunwoo stood there. With the dog leash on his hand. He flinched at first, but he stayed calm. Why? Because he's too heartbroken to react.

Junah pulled back then grinned widely. "I'll be going now! Don't forget to tell Suho oppa that I'll still visit you guys here!" she waved.

Hyunwoo grinned back then nodded. "Sure thing! Take care, Junah. Don't forget..." he stared at her brown orbs.

"I'm here for you." he finished.

Junah sweetly smiled then nodded. "Thank you, Hyunwoo." she waved.

Hyunwoo waved and watched her running figure.

*You better take care of her, Kim Myungsoo.* Hyunwoo smiled at himself then headed inside.

 

 

 

Did you guys thought this story is finished already?
Hehehe :) not yet!
Maybe two more chapters! ^^