Did you just say L?

Chasing Towards Paradise

Morning came and Junah woke up from her alarm.

Junah grumpily sat up then rubbed her sleepy eyes. *I want to sleep more.* She yawned then stood up. She looked around the unfamiliar place before sighing. *Yeah, I'm in INFINITE's dorm.*

Junah glanced at the other bunk and saw L and Sungyeol completely asleep. She smiled at herself before heading to the door.

Junah made her way to the bathroom with her clothes. After she removed her clothes, she dipped her right foot on the bathtub with full of bubbles before completely wetting herself.

She rested her head on the edge before closing her eyes, "So relaxing." she mumbled to herself.

Junah ran her fingers on the water and it made a soft splashing sound. She smiled in contentment before she lifted her legs then rubbed it using body scrub.

And then, she heart the door clicking.

Junah's head whipped towards the door before speaking, "I'm in here!" 

"OH! I'M SORRY!" the the door got closed again.

Junah realized that it was Hoya. She sighed in relief before standing up and washing her body with water.

After she finished washing up and preparing, she walked out of the bathroom then she quickly headed to the room. Junah took a glimpse of MyungYeol and saw they were still asleep. Even though Sungyeol is a light sleeper, he still looks in his dreamland.

Junah opened her luggage then grabbed her blow dryer. After that, she headed back to the bathroom to dry her hair.

---

"Where are you going?" L asked while looking at Junah.

She was with neat clothes and a bag, "School." she pointed at the door.

"L! GO BUY SOME SHAMPOO! PPALI!" Woohyun yelled through the bathroom.

L sighed then scrathed his head, "Looks like I'm going with you too." he smiled.

Junah's eyes widened, "H-huh? W-wae? I'm going to my school-"

"I'm going to buy shampoo." L finished her.

Junah raised a brow. *Yeah, right. I forgot.* She mentally slapped herself.

"We'll go now, hyungs!" L yelled.

"WE?! WHO'S WITH YOU?" Sunggyu yelled from his room.

"WITH JUNAH!" L yelled back, feeling really irritated.

Woohyun poked his head through the door with questioning look, "Junah? Wae?" 

Junah looked at him and blushed, "S-school."

"Oh, take care then! Call us if you need help!" Woohyun grinned before closing the door again.

Junah scratched her head, "Uh, I don't have your number anyway." she mumbled.

"Give me your phone." L held his palm out.

Junah looked up, "Why?"

"Just give it to me." L said.

Curious, Junah placed her phone on L's hand. L typed something then gave it back to her, "Call me if you need anything." he smiled.

Junah stared at her phone before smiling, "Thank you." L smiled back at her.

"Come on or you'll be late." L said and Junah nodded.

When they were on the elevator, L spoke up, "How old are you, by the way?"

Junah looked at him, "I'm 19."

L nodded, "So, you just graduated?" Junah nodded.

"What course are you taking?" L asked.

Junah looked at him then grinned, "Photography."

L's eyes shined, "Mwo?! Really??" he grinned.

"Since you're my bias, I decided to take photography since I want to be a photographer too." Junah blurted out.

L looked at him with wide smile. Junah looked back at him before widening her eyes and clamping a hand over . *Did I just blurt everything out?!*

L laughed then lightly poked her shoulder, "It's okay. I do love photographt so achieve it for me, okay?" he winked.

Junah brought her hand down then shyly smiled, "Araso." *For you, oppa.*

"I need to go now or I'll miss my bus. Bye oppa!" Junah waved before running away.

L waved back at her before tucking his hands on his pockets. *She just called me oppa.*

---

Soon, Junah arrived at her school. She ran inside and got shocked by her friends.

"JUNAH!" 

"AAAAAHHHH!" Junah covered her face.

Her friends laughed then removed her hands from her face, "Come on, you're afraid of us?"

Junah glared at them, "YA! CHOI JINRI! YOU BETTER RUN NOW OR I'LL-"

"MIANHAE UNNIE!" Sulli pleaded.

Junah laughed then pinched her cheeks, "I'm just kidding."

The three of them started walking.

"Ya, where are you yesterday?" Krystal asked.

Junah looked at her, "Wae?"

"Your step father said you ran away." Krystal mumbled.

Junah rubbed her temple, "Oh, about that? I was jus-"

"Tell us." Sulli ordered.

Junah closed her eyes, "FINE! I RAN AWAY AND I FOUND BY A GUY NAMED L!" she blurted.

Krystal and Sulli looked at each other with wide eyes, "Did you just say L?" they said in unison.

Junah looked up with wide eyes.

"NO FREAKING WAY! DON'T TELL ME...You're living with INFINITE now?" Sulli whispered.

Junah bit her lip then slowly nodded.

Krystal and Sulli looked at each other before jumping up and down. Junah hold both their wrist before bowing at the other students who were looking at them.

"YA! I TRUST YOU BOTH, ARASO?! IF ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS, YOU TWO ARE DEAD. ARASO!?" Junah hollered.

Krystal and Sulli nodded, "Yes, ma'am! That's what friends are for! Keeping secrets with each other!" Sulli grinned.

---

When the afternoon came, Junah said goodbye to her friends. She headed to the bus stop alone. When she was inside the bus, she can feel a hot, intense gaze on her. Junah looked around and saw no one.

After a few minutes, the bus came to a stop. Junah hopped out of the bus then headed to the nearest family mart. She looked in every sections until she found the place where ramen were placed.

Junah grabbed two ramens before heading to the counter. When it was her turn, she noticed a paper pasted on the counter.

LOOKING FOR EMPLOYEES OVER 18 YEARS OLD.

Junah cleared before pointing at it, "Do you still hire for employees?" she asked.

The girl on the counter looked up and nodded, "Yes."

Junah nodded, "Oh... Thanks." she bowed before walking out fo the shop.

Junah grabbed the strap of her bag before puffing her cheeks. *I need to do this. I don't want to be a worrisome for INFINITE.* She thought.

Junah entered the condominium building. before she entered the elevator, she heard a sound of camera. Junah turned around and saw no one.

Curious, she started walking towards the sound. She looked left and right and saw no one. *Huh?* She frowned before shaking her head.

But something caught her attention near the corner.

Junah looked down and saw a black leopard specs. She picked it up and looked around. *Who owns this? This is a girl's item.* She shrugged then put it in her bag.

Junah went to the elevator then clicked the floor where INFINITE's room was.

The janitor's closet was covered with pants and heavy breathing.

"That was close."