Who are you?

Chasing Towards Paradise

Junah stared at him in horror. Then, she realized he was still screaming.

"YA!" she hissed.

The boy stopped then he stared at her with eyes and mouth ajar.

"Who are you?" Junah suspiciously asked.

The boy smiled, but it looks like a smirk, "Who are you?" he returned the question.

Junah stared at him. She was getting pissed. She never got pissed by someone she don't know before, but this guy did.

"I am Suho oppa's dongsaeng. And you are?" Junah crossed her arm.

The boy's eyes widened, "Chincha?! Nice to meet you then!" he held a hand out.

Junah raised a brow, "You are?"

The boy smiled, "Hyunwoo. Lee Hyunwoo." 

Junah looked at his hand then shook it. "Who are you?" she asked again.

"I said I'm Hyunwoo!" he snapped.

Junah sighed, "Not the name... Aish! What are you doing here? You are his?"

Hyunwoo smiled, "His friend."

Junah nodded, "Alright." she turned around then started walking.

"Y-YA! Eodiga?" Hyunwoo shouted.

Junah stopped walking then sighed. She looked through her shoulders then started walking again. *Sorry I'm not in the mood to talk. I want to sleep.* She continued walking.

Hyunwoo scratched his head in confusion. *What was that?* He looked up. "Hey, wait!" he catched up with her.

Junah scrunched up her nose in annoyance as she quickened her pace. *No freaking way!* She opened the front door then headed upstairs.

"Ya! Wait!" Hyunwoo called.

Junah stopped at the fifth step then she turned around. She crossed her arms then shot him a look, "What?" she hissed.

Hyunwoo smiled, "Do you mind if I ask you something?" he chuckled.

Junah rolled her eyes, "What is it?" she gawked at him.

Hyunwoo rubbed the back of his neck, "Uh... Who are you?" he grinned.

"Her name is Junah, Hyunwoo."

Hyunwoo turned around and Junah turned her head. Suho was standing there, drinking a can of soda with another can on his other hand. Hyunwoo looked back at Junah then nodded. "Oh. Nice to meet you, Junah!"

Junah raised a brow lightly, "Uh... Nice... To meet you too...?" she slightly shrugged.

Suho handed the other can of soda, "Have this, Junah."

Junah walked up to him. She grabbed it then smiled, "Thanks... Can I go to my room now? I want to have some rest." she pointed upstairs.

Suho nodded, "Sure. Just come out if you're hungry." he smiled.

Junah smiled, nodded then headed upstairs. Suho drank his soda then took a double look at Hyunwoo, who was busy staring upstairs.

"Oi! I'm calling you." Suho waved hia hand in front of him.

Hyunwoo blinked then turned his head towards Suho, "Oh. Yeah. Hyung." 

Suho raised a brow, "You okay?" he asked.

Hyunwoo cleared his throat then grinned, "Yes! Of course!"

Suho suspiciously stared at him. Hyunwoo looked at him then blinked rapidly. Suho leaned his head towards him then grinned evilly.

"You like my sister, do you?!" he guffawed.

Hyunwoo's eyes widened, "A-Aniyo!" he walked away.

Suho laughed then shook his head.

---

Junah opened the door then she stepped inside. She looked around the room and saw everything there. Her old stuffs were still there. Including her posters. She walked towards the bed then she threw herself in it, completely ignoring her INFINITE posters on the wall. 

Junah buried her face between the two pillows as she made random actions around the king sized bed. She giggled heartily while enjoying the same feeling she had few years ago.

Junah sat up, face flushed from too much squealing like a crazy girl. She reached for her bag then grabbed her phone. She unlocked it and touched her screen, connecting to the house's wifi.

Once she got connected, she opened her accounts on random sites. She scrolled down and up, searching for any good news for the day. Suddenly, her fingers stopped then she read the article's title.

"INFINITE to do a live interview this afternoon."

Junah's heart palpitate from anticipation towards the interview questions. She scrolled it down, ignoring the title she had read. But half of her wanted to open it and read it. Without any second thoughts, she scrolled it up and clicked the article. Junah waited for it to load then read the short article.

"As we all know, our INFINITE members Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon and Kim Myungwoo got into an issue. The netizens declared their ideas and thoughts on the group's official fancafe. To answer all of the fans' questions and curiosity, the group finally decided to have a live interview this coming 4:00 pm. Do watch out for our idol's answers."

Junah put her phone down then she lied down. She ran her fingers on her soft hair before letting out a small groan. It's not that long since the issue got declared and the fans already showed their emotions. Junah felt really guilty for this. Although she knows that the fans don't know her name, she's afraid that they might recognize her by her face.

"Aish, chincha." she stood up, headed to the bathroom then have some fresh shower.

*Let's just stand by for the interview.*