Bingo

Chasing Towards Paradise

Junah stopped in her tracks while sobbing quietly. She arrived at Han River, and her breath was running out from her. Junah wiped her tears then stared at the spectacular view in front of her. 

"It was all my fault." she muttered to herself.

Despite the fact that Han River was very relaxing, the article and the pictures she saw ealier were still kept in her mind. It kept replaying like a movie and she kept cursing herself.

"Daechae wae?" ["Just why?"] she started sobbing again.

Junah's fist curled into a tight one as she kept sobbing. She stooped down and grabbed a handful of pebbles. Junah wrapped her fingers around it really tight then raised her hand.

But before she could throw it, someone hugged her waist.

Junah's eyes widened then she slowly turned her head.

Only to see L with sweat all over his face and eyes tight close.

"Gajimara." he whispered while panting.

Although the term he used was commanding, Junah can feel the sincerity behind those words. She looked back in front then closed her eyes.

"Oppa... I'm sorry." Junah whispered.

L tightened his grip around her waist then shook his head, "It's not your fault."

"It was my fault. If I didn't come into your lives, you're not going to have any problems." Junah protested.

L hissed then removed his grip from her waist. He gently turned her around, now she's facing him. Junah looked down at her feet, completely avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me."

Junah did nothing.

L gently grabbed her face then tilted her head up. Junah looked at him with her puffy and red eyes. L wiped the remaining tears from her face then he gazed at her eyes.

"Everything's going to be okay, Junah. This isn't a big deal. This issue will going to disappear soon. It's like bubbles." L said.

"This is a big deal. Your fans will going to say random things about this. What if-"

"If you're worried that the fans might bash you or something, don't worry. I'll make a move about that." L smiled.

Junah sighed, "You're not even included about this oppa. Don't get yourself in trouble." she whispered.

L leaned to her, "Look, I am included with this problem. Your problem... Is my problem." he smiled.

Junah raised a brow, "Mwo?"

"Did you not remembered what Sungyeol said?"

"He said? What?... That... You... Like me?" she warily asked.

L pecked her forehead, "Bingo."

Junah's eyes widened.

"Now if you're worried with anything, don't be. I'm going to solve everything." he winked.

Junah couldn't help but smile. L smiled back then kissed her forehead, "That's my girl." he muttered.

"M-Mwo?"

L chuckled, "Aniya, amugeotdo."

Junah looked at him then rolled her eyes.

"Let's go back." L grabbed her wrist but Junah stopped.

L looked at her, "Wae?"

Junah looked at him, "Y-Your... Hand." she pointed at her wrist.

L blinked, "What's wrong with this?" he held her wrist up then intertwined in on her fingers instead.

"Oppa!" Junah squealed.

L laughed, "Araso, araso."

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Oh hey, what's up? Sorry this is the best that I can do right now. 
LMAO. Anyway, this is all the updates for now!
It's my exam tomorrow so... Mind to wish me luck? ^^
One more thing! Have you guys seen NALLILI MAMBO?! 
OTL. DAEBAK, RIGHT?! :)))
                       Please support this story~
              Comment, Subscribe and UPVOTE! :)
                             Gomawo~ \(^O^)/