Forever

Chasing Towards Paradise

Junah and Sulli went out of the car, chatting and giggling with each other. Krystal on the other hand became nervous for some odd reason. She went on the front door then acted normal.

Krystal opened it then beamed. "TA DA!"

Junah blinked in surprise while Sulli winked at Krystal. "Oh, Jung Soojung. What are you doing here?" Junah asked as she wrapped her arms around Krystal and Sulli's waist.

"I heard that Sulli is coming here." Krystal glared at Sulli jokingly.

"What?! I called you many time and you're not answering your phone!" Sulli snapped.

Junah removed her arms from their waist then put it around their necks instead. "Why don't you bicker when I'm not here, huh?" she smiled then sat down on the sofa.

Krystal and Sulli sat down beside her then they looked at each other.

"Here's you jacket, Sulli. Thanks." Junah handed her the jacket.

"No problem." Sulli grinned.

Hyunwoo appeared from the kitchen then he blinked in surprise when he saw three girls were there already. "Oh, Junah." he greeted.

Junah looked up and smiled. "Hey."

"Have you eaten?" Hyunwoo asked as he made his way on the couch.

Junah nodded. "I did." she smiled.

Hyunwoo nodded then shifted his attention towards his phone. 

"Are you okay?" Junah asked Hyunwoo.

Hyunwoo looked up. He blinked at first then smiled bitterly. "Of course I am."

Junah nodded then turned to Krystal and Sulli.

"What party...are we going to attend to?" Junah asked, unsure.

Krystal blinked. "You guys are going to party?"

Sulli giggled. "There's no party at all. I just want to hang out with you." 

Krystal made a face and Junah rolled her eyes.

"Mwo? I spent my money for no reason!" Junah pouted.

Sulli patted her back. "Don't worry. I'll pay you back." she winked.

Junah made a face.

"Why don't you change your clothes? Let's go clubbing." Krystal suggested.

Junah looked at her boredly. "I don't go to clubs." 

"Oh come on! Hyunwoo is coming with us! Right, Hyunwoo?" Krystal looked at the busy guy.

Hyunwoo looked at her questioningly. "Wha-"

"He said yes." Krystal smiled.

Hyunwoo blinked then shrugged it off.

"Just this time, Junah! Jebal~" Sulli rubbed her hands together.

Junah rolled her eyes. "Fine!" she stood up.

"One condition." Junah said.

Krystal and Sulli looked up. "What is it?"

"No one's going to put me on the dance floor." Junah said and walked upstairs.

Once Junah disappeared on the staircase, Krystal looked at each other then giggled.

"She really think we're going to go clubbing." Krystal giggled.

Hyunwoo stood up then went upstairs also. Soon, Krystal and Sulli followed him.

---

Junah limply went upstairs. She lowered her head then sighed. *I suddenly miss INFINITE.* She glanced at her watch.

"Maybe I can call them?" Junah beamed.

That one was a great idea.

Junah grabbed the handle of her door then she twisted it. Her eyes widened when she saw the her floor was full of red roses petals. *What...*

Junah walked a little then she saw her bed.

Her white bed was also full with petals, and a big heart on the middle. Junah walked over the bed the picked up once of the petals. *Who...did these?*

"Ehem." someone cleared its throat.

Junah looked up. Her heart were drumming on her chest now. *Who could that be?* She bit her lip, then slowly, she turned around.

There the guy was. L was smiling at her with his hands behind his back.

Junah's eyes widened as saucers as she clamped a hand over . "W-What are you doing here?" she asked, completely shocked.

L chuckled then walked up to her. "Am I not allowed to go here?" he pouted.

Junah's cheeks flushed red as she looked down at her feet. "H-How did y-you know...this p-place?" she stammered.

"That doesn't matter." L lifted her cheeks gently, so that she was facing him. "I missed you." he whispered.

Junah stared at him. Their eyes told each other that they love each other, very much. Junah smiled then hugged him. L wrapped his arms around her slim waist then snuggled his face on her neck.

Soon, Junah started sobbing.

L her hair gently and lovingly. "Don't cry. I'm here now, Junah." he whispered.

Junah buried her face on his neck as she continued to sob. She can feel she was wetting L's clothes, but both of them didn't care.

"Oppa I'm really sorry." Junah managed to say.

L s one of his arm towards his pocket as he shook his head. "Past is past, Junah. Don't be sorry." he gently broke the hug.

Junah looked down, not wanting to let L see her crying face. L gently grabbed her chin then smiled. "I have something for you." 

L removed his hand from pocket then he looked at Junah with a sweet smile. Junah stared at his eyes. She loved those eyes really much. She didn't paid attention on what he was doing. But, she was paying attention to his eyes.

L  lowered his head and cleared his throat. "Junah..."

Junah blinked. "Yes?"

L exhaled then kneeled down. Junah's eyes widened as she abruptly stepped back. *No way.* Junah said to herself.

L looked up. Eyes full of hope and excitement. "Junah." he called.

Junah swallowed.

"Will you be mine... forever? I know this is an abrupt decision... But I want you... to be mine..." L said.

"Junah... Will you marry me?"

Junah clamped a hand over . She don't want to bawl from excitement too much. She stared at him, not knowing what to say.

"We can do this anytime you want... I'm not forcing you... to give me an answer." L swallowed.

Junah smiled. She shook her head violently then she laughed. "I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!" she announced.

L's eyes widened. Junah grinned from ear to ear then she attacked the kneeling L. Both of them stumbled back and now Junah was on top of L.

L couldn't believe what just happened. *Finally. FINALLY!* L mentally did a victory dance. L chuckled then hugged her really tight.

"I love you, Junah." L whispered.

Junah pulled back then she stared at his sincere eyes. "I love you too, oppa." she leaned down for a kiss.

Both of them stayed in that position for a while. Enjoying each other's lips, perfectly attached with each other.