Oh well

Chasing Towards Paradise

Morning came and Junah was already up. She did everything before all INFINITE members finally woke up. After she finished her shower, she went to their room and sat down on her bed. Junah glanced at L with confused eyes. *That's just a dream, right?* She tilted her head at her own thought.

"Stop. I don't want you to go home late. I don't want you to have bags under your eyes. I don't want you to-"

"I don't want you to care."

"What?"

"Come on. Just this time, Myungsoo oppa. I want to experience real life. I want to support and take care of myself."

Junah shook her head really hard that her wet hair came to her face. *No! That was just a dream!* She scratched j her head in frustration.

Junah looked up and saw L sitting up. Her face brightened up and he grinned, "Good morning oppa!" she chimed.

L looked at her, stood up, then walked out of the room.

Junah's eyes widened from his sudden action. *No way! Did he just...ignored me?* She bit her lip. "This can't be happening." she muttered to herself.

Junah stood up then walked out of the room. She heard some commotion on the kitchen so she warily went there. Junah poked her head and saw L trying to search something to eat. Junah bit her lip then she slowly walked towards him. L looked at her once then drank the bottle of water.

"Oppa..." Junah whispered.

L continued to drink his water like she's not there.

"Is everything okay, L oppa?" Junah asked.

L wiped his lips using the back of his hand. He put the cap on then clsoed the refrigerator. He grabbed a ramen on the cupboard then opened it.

"Oppa, can you please answer me once?" Junah said.

L stopped what he was doing then he looked at her, "Why would I?" he said then turned his attention back to the ramen.

Junah raised a brow then she put both of her hands on her side, "What's happening to you?" she muttered.

L smirked, "Happening to me? Why don't you ask yourself?" he put some hot water on it.

Junah crossed her arms, "Happening to me? Can you just tell me-"

"Mind your own business." L said.

"What?" Junah tilted her head with wide eyes.

L walked towards her then stopped in front of her, "You told me not to care about you right? Now go to your work." he lightly bumped her shoulder then headed to his room.

Junah's mouth fell open as she stared at the wall. *So that's not a dream!* She kept punching her head while sobbing quietly at herself, "Pabo! Why did you even told that to him?! You pabo Junah! You're so stupid!" she hissed at herself.

"Junah, are you okay?"

Junah quickly wiped her tears then she turned around with head slightly lowered, "Yes, I am." she chuckled.

Sungjong walked towards her then pulled her to a hug. Junah's eyes widened as Sungjong started smoothening her back, "No you're not. I saw and heard everything, Junah. It's okay." he whispered to her ear.

Junah broke the hug then searched Sungjong's eyes, "Y-you're... You're not going to tell anyone...right?" she warily asked.

Sungjong smiled then shook his head, "Of course not! You can trust me, Junah." he winked.

Junah broke into a wide grin as she looked at him once again, "Alright, I'll see you later Sungjong! Bye!" she waved, grabbed her bag then headed towards the door.

Sungjong poked his head, watching her, "Where are you going? You don't have school right?"

"Later!" Junah waved.

Sungjong tilted his head. *Oh well.*

---

Customers kept increasing when Junah came to the mart because it's her shift now. Her puffy eyes didn't got shown because she wore her black specs glasses.

It was almost lunch time, which means sooner or later, her substitute will be there soon. The customers were countable because maybe they were on a lunch.

Junah sat there, waiting for some customers to come. *I'm hungry.* She pouted then glanced at her watch. It was 11:30 am already.

And then, a customer with black cap put his softdrinks on the counter. Junah bowed her head then checked the item.

"5$." she said.

The customer looked up and Junah gasped.

"Hoya oppa!"

Hoya looked up once again with confused eyes, "J-Junah?"

Junah's smile faded, "Y-Yeah."

"Are you okay? Your smile faded. Do you want me to go out now?" Hoya teased.

Junah smiled then shook her head, "Ani. It's not that... You knew where I work." she muttered.

Hoya grinned, "It's okay." he handed her the bill.

Junah took it and gave him the change, "Do you want some bag?" she asked.

Hoya smiled, "Yeah, sure."

Junah smiled then grabbed a plastic bag. She put the softdrinks on it then handed it to Hoya, "Here you go oppa." she grinned.

Hoya took it then smiled, "Did you ate lunch already?"

Junah shook her head, "Not yet."

"Let's have some then." Hoya suggested.

Junah looked at her watch then smiled, "Sure. I'll be right back." she walked out of the counter then went to the changing room.

Hoya smiled at himself before looked outside. *She looked cute with that glasses.* He shook his head while biting his lower lip.