Just checking

Chasing Towards Paradise

"I'll be back in an hour." Sunggyu waved then walked out of the house.

Junah watch him leave then leaned back on the wall. She heave a sigh then looked around. *What should I do now? I'm alone here.* She pouted.

INFINITE decided to have some fun without their own leader. Of course, they asked Junah to come but she don't want to so she got left with Sunggyu in the house. But Sunggyu also left because he's going to go to their practice room to practice their dance.

"Sunggyu oppa is a very hard-working guy." Junah said to herself then smiled.

Once again, she look around the house then frowned. *What am I going to do now?* She turned the television on then watched random shows. While she was flipping the channels, someone rang the doorbell.

Junah jumped a little then she hesitantly stood up. *I hope it's just their manager.* She arranged her hair then walked towards the door. 

Junah slowly twisted the knob and opened it. 

"Oh, h-hey." Junah opened the door wider.

L walked inside then looked around, "Eh? Where's Sunggyu hyung?" he looked at Junah.

Junah avoided his gaze, "He said he's going to go to your practice room." 

L's mouth turned into an 'O', "Oh. Did you ate already?" he asked.

Junah sat down then shook her head. "I'm still full."

L headed to his room while Junah watched the television. After a few minutes, L came back to the living room with thicker jacket.

"Come on, Junah." L said.

Junah looked up and blinked, "W-wae? Where are we going?" she asked.

L smiled, "Dinner."

---

L and Junah ended up walking around the city, searching for a better place to eat. The atmosphere around them were very weird because none of them were starting any conversations.

Junah felt her heart skipped many beats whenever L walked beside her, avoiding some of the people who's going to bump to him. 

L wanted to hold Junah's hand, but he's afraid that she might freak out, or not hold his hand.

Without thinking twice, L grasped Junah's left hand then intertwined his finger to hers.

Junah's eyes almost popped out from its sockets as she look at her hand. L's finger were intertwined with hers, "W-Why are you doing that?" she stuttered.

L looked down at her then smiled, "It's cold out here." he said.

Junah looked away as L squeezed her hand gently. L smiled in contentment as he secretly took a glimpse of her. *She's blushing.*

L leaned down at her ear then whispered, "Are you blushing?"

Junah stopped in her tracks then looked at L once, "O-OF COURSE N-NOT!" she walked away.

L chuckled then followed her from behind.

After a few moments, they arrived at a restaurant around Apgujeong. L searched for some seats then grabbed Junah's hand. *Here we go again.* Junah thought then blushed.

"What do you want?" L asked as he handed her the menu.

Junah scanned it then put it back on the table, "It's up to you." 

L smiled then said the orders to the waiter. Junah stared at the window, then look at the busy people outside. *Thank God no one recognizes L.* She looked at L who was wearing black hoodie and a black cap underneath.

"What are you staring at?" L teased.

Junah looked away then cleared , "N-Nothing." she cleared again.

"Here's your order ma'am, sir." the waiter placed the orders on the table then walked away after bowing.

While they were in the middle of eating, Junah asked, "Do you think other oppas ate already?" she asked without looking away from her food.

L looked up, "Of course they did." he grabbed her tissue paper.

And then, L gently grabbed Junah's chin and lifted it up. Junah's eyes widened then L wiped the cream off of her lips. When he finished, L wiped his mouth using the same tissue. "Done." he smiled.

Junah stared at him with wide eyes and mouth wide open. *I-INDIRECT KISS?! OH MY GOD!* She mentally fangirled.

---

After they finished eating their dinner, both of them decided to go home. Of course, the way home was really awkward for Junah. She don't know why, but her heart kept beating fast whenever L looked at her.

Soon, they arrived at INFINITE's dorm. Junah and L entered the elevator. The silence around them was extremely annoying to the point that you wanted to cover your eyes to avoid that beeping sound.

"Next time we go out, let's talk, okay?" L chuckled then walked out of the elevator.

Junah stared at his back then giggled to herself. *Yeah, we will.* She giggled once again, this time L heard it.

L typed the code and he opened the door. He slipped of his shoes, while Junah followed him behind. When they entered the house, all INFINITE members were looking at them. Junah and L stopped in their tracks.

"What did you guys do?" Woohyun asked with straight face.

L shrugged, "Eat."

Woohyun nodded once then looked at Junah, "Did you guys really eat?" he whispered.

Junah looked up then nodded.

"You think I'm lying, hyung?" L yelled from the room.

Woohyun made a face, "Just checking."

"Why don't you take a rest, Junah? It's been a long day." Hoya walked beside her.

Junah looked up then smiled, "Yeah. Goodnight...oppas." she bowed at them.

"Goodnight Junah!" Sungjong chimed while the others waved.

"Come on, let's sleep." Sunggyu yawned then went to his room.

Woohyun followed him with frowning face. *Why do you feel so heartbroken, Woohyun?* He asked himself. 

Hoya went to his room then threw his self on the bed. *Junah, Junah, Junah.* He closed his eyes.