It's all my fault

Chasing Towards Paradise

"Good afternoon everyone. For our latest, and most controversial entertainment news for today, is about our INFINITE member Nam Woohyun. An Inspirit saw him earlier at the cafe where they filmed their past variety show. As the fan said, Woohyun-ssi was with a girl. "Me and my friends saw him ealier. We were about to ask him for a picture but we saw him with another girl. As far as I remember, that was the same girl that Hoya oppa brought to a restaurant. But I think he was her noona." Who is this girl? Is she a fan? Let's take a look at this picture... It does said everything, right?" 

INFINITE sat there with wide eyes and mouth touching the floor. They stared at the pictures that were being shown in the news with pale face. Sungjong scrambled to get up then grabbed his iPad from his room. He sat back down while scrolling down really fast. Sungjong's eyes moved fast and he gasped.

"Hyungs! It really was Junah!" Sungjong exclaimed.

Sunggyu snatched the iPad from him and the others poked their heads, except for Hoya. He stared blankly at the TV with wide eyes.

"They kissed?!"

Hoya snapped out from his trance then he quickly grabbed the iPad from Sunggyu. He scrolled it down a little and saw Woohyun's hand behind her head and Junah with wide eyes, they were kissing.

L clenched his fist really hard as he stared at the TV. *You're ing dead, hyung.* He gritted his teeth then quickly stood up. L walked towards the front door, but it suddenly unlocked. L stepped back a little then waited for the person to come in.

Gigglings can be heared and everyone stood up.

L clenched his fist then opened the door wider with full of force. Woohyun looked up but surprised when L punched him in the face. Woohyun fell on the floor, and Junah's eyes widened.

"Oppa!" she stooped down to help Woohyun.

Other INFINITE members looked at each other before walking towards the scene.

L gritted his teeth then stooped down. He grabbed Woohyun's collar then pinned him on the wall. L growled then gave Woohyun another punch on his stomach.

"STOP IT!" Junah yelled.

L, Woohyun and the others looked at her with shocked expression.

Junah breathed, her anger was showing already, "What the hell is your problem?! Woohyun oppa is not doing anything to you!" she hollered while sobbing.

L looked at her with piercing eyes, "Do you really want to know?" he coldly said while smirking.

Junah looked at her with spiteful glare then she hiccuped. L unclasped his hands from Woohyun's collar then lightly shoved him on the wall. L snatched the iPad from Hoya then he put it in front of Junah's face.

"Why don't you take a look?" L smirked.

Junah glared at him one more time then snatched the iPad from him. Her eyes wandered around, reading the whole article. As time passes by, her eyes became more wide. She scrolled it down really fast then stopped.

"I-Ige...IGE MWOYA!?" Junah hollered while scrolling it up and down.

Woohyun grabbed the gadget from her hand and he scanned it himself. Junah stood there, frozen from what she saw. *This isn't happening.*

L sighed then crossed his arms, "Now... Mind us telling everything?" he coldly said.

Sungyeol grabbed his shoulder, "Stop this already." he whispered.

"HOW COULD I EVEN STOP IF THEY WERE NOT EXPLAINIG EVERYTHING?!" L complained.

Sungyeol stepped back. Sunggyu stopped then blocked Woohyun then grabbed him out of the scene, "Let's talk about this later." he said.

Woohyun glared at L before walking inside their room. L looked at them then rolled his eyes. He threw his hands in the air in frustration then he looked at Junah, who was still in daze.

Suddenly, she stepped back, "I-I'm s-sorry. It's all my ing fault!" she yelled then ran away.

Hoya lowered his head from both jealousy and betrayal. L bit his lips then followed her.

Sungjong and Sungyeol looked at each other. 

"Ya, you called... Junah 'noona'?" Dongwoo warily asked.

Hoya looked at him then nodded, "I did it to prevent the fans from too much issues... But this one... This one... AISH!" he scrathed his head in anger then walked away.

Dongwoo, Sunjong and Sungyeol looked at each other then shrugged.

"They're boys. It's normal for us to have fights. They'll be good soon." Dongwoo cooed.

The two dongsaengs nodded and Sungyeol looked at him, "Want to get some patbingsoo?"