Wounded

Back as 5 again

I look around the room and sigh at how messy the room is as Junsu is not the type to have his room in a mess and it is rarely for something like this to happen. I start by picking up the books on the floor and arranging them back on the table and throwing any thorn papers into the bin.

As I finish arranging the books, I see a broken frame on the floor and a shredded photo beside it. Picking it up, I realise that the photo was a group photo of six of us when the five of them just debut as a group. I sighed and couldn’t hold back my tears and at the same time making a mental note to not have any glass materials display in Junsu’s room.

As soon as I am done clearing the mess on the desk, I make my way to the shattered balcony door while taking the dustbin with me. Trying to endure the pain on my feet and also the bleeding palm, I picked up the big glass and throw it in the dustbin with my other hand that is not injured. While I was picking up the glass carefully, I felt someone entering the room and when I looked up, it’s Jaejoong.

'J, just leave those things there, I'll clean them up. Go and tend to your wounds.' Jaejoong said with a serious face and takes over the cleaning causing me to just nod and make my way to the kitchen to grab the first aid kit wiping my tears away.

 

'J! Here!' I heard Yoochun calling my name from the living room and he is holding the first aid kit with him.

As I walk towards him, I wonder if they had also went through the same state like what Junsu had gone through. I sit across Yoochun, grabbing the gauze in the first aid kit when Yoochun take the gauze from my hand and start cleaning the wound on my palm first. Letting him be, I decide to just observe him cleaning my wound. Silence filled the living room as Yoochun slowly and careful clean the wound while I just stare at him causing me to remember a memory that had happen long time ago, causing tears to flow again.


Flashback

'Ya J! Sit down quietly while I clean your wound.' Junsu said while cleaning the wound on my knee.

'Oppa it hurts! Do it slowly!' I said flinching from the pain, pushing his hand away every time he tries to clean my wound.

'Ya dolphin move! Let me do it. Why must you be so rough to her?' The older one scolded Junsu and shoving him aside before taking over to clean my wound.

'Thank you Yunho oppa!' I said as soon as the older one finish cleaning my wound, looking at my neatly dressing.

End of flashback