Awkward??

Back as 5 again


'That was... Awkward?' Changmin finally said.


'Awkward? Why?' I ask wondering what he means.

'Because apart from you, she didn’t go crazy when she sees us. Anyway, what’s her name?’ Changmin explains while I burst out laughing at his weirdness.

‘Her name is Ham Eun Rae, the younger sister to Ham Eun Jung from T-ara. You mean, you guys didn’t ask for her name and you guys just bring her here?’ I said feeling shock at the. Changmin just shrug while Yunho just ignore my question.

'I don’t know. Ask hyung.' Changmin said poking Yunho on the shoulder.

'Ah, you see. It is like a last minute plan and she seem to have prepared all of these so why not we not waste our money n buy the things when we can use hers?' Yunho explained with a poker face before continue eating his cake.

'You mean, celebrating my birthday is a waste of money?' I gasp at Yunho answers and pretend to get angry.

'No... I mean instead of wasting our money buying the same things that she had bought, we would rather contribute our efforts to helping her to celebrate your birthday.' Yunho explain as I nod my head and continue eating my cake. Silence takes over for a moment as each of us are busy eating the cake.


'J... Can I ask you something?' Changmin ask, breaking the silence as I look at him nodding my head.

'How did you get injured? I mean, you are not the careless type,' Changmin asked unexpectedly.

'Ah, I was cooking dinner and then the knife slip. I accidentally cut my palm when I try to catch it…' I lied trying not to make eye contact with Changmin or Yunho, a habit that I would always do whenever I lie to someone.

'You're lying J....' Yunho said looking at me sternly. Looking up at Yunho and Changmin, I am not surprise that Yunho knows that I am lying as he is the observant one. Hesitant to tell them how I get injured, I know that I cannot lie my way through.

' I cut myself from a shredded glass while I step on broken glass,' I tell them a part of the truth. Yunho just eyes me but finally nods in satisfaction after hearing my simple explanation.

'I have a question also, why of all places here?’ I ask and instantly both of their facial expression change. Changmin’s stops eating while Yunho stiffens and clears his throat as he look at me.

'Well, you know that we can’t meet and celebrate as five, so maybe, well maybe you can feel as though you are celebrating with the five of us here?' Yunho said looking away and from his tone of voice I could sense that he is trying to control his emotions.

'But I really didn’t mean to make you climb up here. I’m really sorry. Please don’t be angry with hyung as I am the one who suggest it to him to celebrate here.' Changmin adds when I didn’t show any reaction towards Yunho’s answer. Going up to the both of them, I hug the two of them before breaking the hug and looking at them and giving them a smile.

'It alright, I don’t mind even if it is just a text message from you guys I would not be angry. Cos I know that I have all five of you in my heart and no one can separate us even if we are at the end of the world. Aigoo, why are we so emotional? It’s not like I’m going to leave you guys right?' I said looking at the two of them. Changmin nods while Yunho ruffles my hair causing me to chuckle at both of their actions before the three of us continue eating the cake.

'Hey J.... What did you wish for just now?' Changmin asked poking my cheeks as I eat my cake.

'For you to get a girlfriend,' I said to Changmin causing Yunho to burst out in laughter upon hearing my answer.

'And you to get married.' I said to Yunho causing him to choke and stop laughing.

'You guys need time to relax and not worry about work too much. Maybe when you meet that someone you guys will be happier. And I want that, you guys to be happy.' I told them.