Sunbae

Back as 5 again

‘Ok, we are here, let’s go. Oh, don’t forget to greet the production crew also.’ I informed Yeon Hyo and Hyemi as we got down form the van and walk towards the set which happens to be in a park.


‘J!’ Yunho said, waving at me from a far when he sees me walking with Hyemi and Yeon Hyo. I waved back at him while the two of them just follow behind me. Walking towards the production crew, we greet each one of them and ignore the questioning look that they are throwing when Yeon Hyo and Hyemi greets them before going up to Yunho.


‘This is going to be your sunbae! Yunho hyung, this is Hyemi. Hmm, I think you guys know each other right? You guys met during my birthday. Remember? And this is Yeon Hyo.’ I said introducing Yunho hyung to Hyemi and Yeon Hyo who bow nervously before giving Yunho a smile.


‘J! You are here! Did you bring food?’ Changmin asked coming from the behind me, popping out of nowhere. Hyemi as well as Yeon Hyo was startled by Changmin’s sudden emergence immediately turns around.


‘You!’ Changmin and Hyemi said at the same and pointing at each other, shocked.


‘Minnie hyung! No pointing, its rude. Hyemi ah! No pointing at your sunbae also!’ J said at both of them.


‘Oh? You are the trainee that going to join us? Interesting. I’m Changmin, by the way.’ Changmin said smiling from ear to ear. Hyemi just nod and moved towards J’s side while Yeon Hyo just keep quiet, as though observing everything.  


‘Hyung. Take care of both of them, ok? No bullying her especially you.’ I said to Changmin who smile sheepishly as the two of them nod.

Suddenly, one of the production crew comes towards us with a worried expression.


‘I am sorry but I think that we have to postpone this CF as the actress cannot make it all of a sudden. I am really sorry,’ The crew said with an apologetic look as she explains the situation. The five of us look at the production crew, shocked at the sudden postpone of shoot.


‘How about either one of them? They are trainee in SM and are going to debut soon, so I don’t think it will be a problem for us.’ I ask the production crew who turns and look at Yeon Hyo and Hyemi.


‘Ok, she can replace her! Ohmy, thank you! You save our day.’ The production crew said as he points at Hyemi.


‘Hmm, may I know what am I supposed to do?’ Hyemi voiced out, unsure of what is she supposed to do while Yeon Hyo just shrug and look at me.


‘Oh, you are just going to stand at a spot and look sad. The storyline is that it’s your anniversary with your boyfriend who is Changmin and he is late for the meeting. So you were about to leave when he suddenly appear and kiss you for forgiveness.’ The production crew said looking at the paper he is holding. Changmin nods as he listens to the production crew while Hyemi look at J, Yeon Hyo and Yunho give thumbs up to Hyemi and Changmin.

‘Can you follow me? We need to get you change.’ The production crew adds bringing Hyemi with him to the dressing room.

 ‘Do all production crew speak fast like that?’ Yeon Hyo asked as soon as the production crew brings Hyemi to the changing room, Yeon Hyo turns and look at me while I just shrug at her.

‘Let’s sit take a seat there!’ I said pointing at the bench nearby before walking leaving the two of them behind, following me.

 

------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the late update on this story, currently busy with my projects til I forget to update this.

Also, currently,I am stuck here... Hmmm, needs more time to think, i guess... So please wait for the updates alright??