Lunch

Back as 5 again

The three of them proceed to Jaejoong’s café and as they enter the café, they are escorted to a secluded area in the café as the waiter hands them a menu.

‘So, who is going to pay for lunch?’ I asked as I look at the two of them.

‘It’s on the house,’ Jaejoong replied while his eyes are still on the menu while I just nod my head before looking back at the menu.

‘I want this,’ I said as I point to a picture of a set before closing the menu and shift my gaze around the café. Instantly a smile is form when I see albums that are neatly placed on the racks with pictures hanging on the wall.

‘Oh J. Where did you go just now?’

Turning my attention back, I see Jaejoong looking at me while Yoochun seems to be busy with his hand phone.

‘Ah. I went to the hospital for some check-ups…’

‘Hospital?! Did something happen to you?’ Jaejoong asked getting a little worked out upon hearing the word hospital.

‘No, no nothing happened to me. It is just a check-up. No worries about it,’ I said trying to calm him down but I guess it didn't work as he was about to open his mouth but was cut by the waiter bringing in our lunch.

‘Oh! I have a question for you guys, answer it truthfully ok?’ I said as I grab my drink while the other two just nod their head and start eating their lunch.

‘What is that something that you guys want to do when you realise that you know that you are going to die soon?’

The question totally takes the two of them off guard; Jaejoong drops his fork on the plate before looking at me with disbelief while Yoochun choked on his drink.

‘What in the world-’

‘Hyung, just answer the question,’ I said as I look at the two of them.

‘Well, I guess that I will want to experience the feeling of singing on stage with all of my members again,’ Jaejoong said.

‘I want to spend the time with my group members apart from my family and friends by creating good memories with them,’ Yoochun said. I could only nod at their answers before digging in to my lunch.

‘And why are you being random today?’ Yoochun asked as he looks at me questioningly.

‘Because… I just feel like asking that question. Anyway, why didn’t you guys tell me that Eunrae is going to debut?’ I asked the two of them but none of them reply to my question as though the two of their soul had been taking away.

‘Eunrae…’Jaejoong whispered under his breath before his mind starts to wonder.
 

Eunrae enters the dancing studio tripping over her shoe lace. She is late for her rehearsal and she was never late but today is different as she had overslept. Entering, she hopes that there is no one but her hopes are crash when she sees a person sitting with a cross arm near the speakers.

'I’m sorry for being late, I didn’t mean it.' Eunrae said bowing at the person as she walks nearer to the person, panting heavily from the run with sweats covering her forehead and a messy hair.

'You make me wait for one hour and...' The person said looking at her but somehow couldn’t continue the sentence. Eunrae, who is now standing in front of the person, wipes the sweat that is covering her forehead, pushing her fringe behind her ears.

'I'm sorry Jaejoong sunbae. I really didn’t mean it.' She bow again but Jaejoong didn’t show any reaction but just stare at Eunrae.

'Jaejoong sunbae?' Eunrae call tapping his shoulder and instantly he stands up.

'Practice. Now.' He said walking to the laptop nearby and hit play.

Eunrae quickly place her stuff near the speakers and get into position. The two of them start practising their positions for Eunrae's debut song, 'Just for One day', where she will sing it with Jaejoong. Pretending to be holding the mic, Jaejoong starts singing follow by Eunrae. At times they will look at each other making interactions with each other. Singing with full of emotions, the two of them seems to be a complement each other not only visually but also when they are on stage.

'Stop!' Jaejoong's voice boom in the dancing studio.

'You are doing it wrong. You should be standing here and not there.' Jaejoong said shifting Eunrae to the correct position.

'From the start.' Jaejoong adds, restarting the whole song again. Everything is going smoothly until the part ending part where Eunrae stumble on her steps.

'Eunrae! Concentrate and stop making mistakes. You are going to debut in two days’ time! Concentrate will you! Again!' Jaejoong scolded her and Eunrae is boiling with anger but he tries her best to not explode at him. The same song is being played gain and this time round, Eunrae concentrates and gives her best. As soon as the both of them hits the last note and are in the correct position, Jaejoong calls it a day and leaves the dancing studio leaving Eunrae alone. Walking to her stuff, Eunrae starts grumbling.

'Stupid guy. Doesn’t he have a heart? Keep asking me to do it again and again.'

'I do have a heart. But if i am being all nice to you, I’m afraid that you will not debut in two days but you will debut in two weeks or maybe two months or worst, two years, ' Eunrae heard Jaejoong reply and turning around she sees him standing at the door walking towards her.

As Jaejoong grab his phone on beside the laptop, Eunrae swallow her saliva hoping that she would not be punish by him. She heaves a sigh of relief when Jaejoong didn’t continue talking but she is taken aback when Jaejoong's face is inches away from her.

'Next time if you want to talk about someone ensure that the person is not there to listen to what you said,' Jaejoong whispered smirking at Eunrae's scared expression and walks out of the dancing studio.

Grabbing her water bottle, Eunrae throws at the door imagining that the bottle hits Jaejoong instead of the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N:

I know that i have not been updating for so looong and i am really sorry for it cause school is being a and i am always caught up in editing the final year work thus, i don't have time to write any inspirations that is in my head...

i am totally sorry about not updating it but no worries, i wont abandon this story! enjoy reading it and do comment... :D