First sight?

Back as 5 again

Hyemi follows the production crew to the dressing room nearby and she was given a set of clothes for her to change in the fitting room. Hyemi examines the set of clothes that was given to her as she walks into the fitting room, changing as fast as she can. Once she is done changing, she is instructed to take a sit at the dressing chair for her make-up and hair.

Her heart begins to beat faster as she takes a seat at the dressing chair, nervous about her first shoot. Trying to calm herself down, Hyemi mentally distract herself as she waits for the make-up artist and hair stylist to attend to her. As Hyemi feels more relaxed, the dressing room door swings open revealing Changmin entering and taking his clothes to change – causing Hyemi to get nervous again.

The make-up artist and hair stylist looks at Hyemi as though they are mentally doing her hair and make-up causing Hyemi to feel uncomfortable with the stares that she receives causing her to bite the end of her lips. As though satisfy with the mental make-up and hair-styling, both of them begin to do their work.

The make-up artist begins by cleaning Hyemi’s bare face and slowly applies light make-up to make her look more natural yet fresh at the same time. Hyemi just stare at the reflection as the make-up artist applies her make-up feeling awe at the pace of their work but worry at how she will look like. As soon as the make-up artist is done with the make-up, the hair stylist took over to set Hyemi’s hair which is tied in a ponytail as Hyemi just stares at her reflection not believing that she is looking at herself now.

Taking off the rubber band, the stylist comb her long smooth hair slowly before parting it to the side. After measuring the length of Hyemi’s hair, the hair stylist begins curl Hyemi’s hair ends to make it look as though Hyemi have a natural look. As Hyemi is getting her hair done, Changmin comes out of the fitting room and was stun to see Hyemi’s transformation causing his heart to skip a beat. Standing in front of the fitting room, people could and would easily mistake him for a misplace statue in the dressing room.

‘Changmin, please sit there,’ the make-up artist said as she points to another dressing chair before starting to apply some make-up on his face while the hair stylist is still doing Hyemi’s hair. As soon as the make-up artist is done with applying the make-up on, Changmin sits down at his chair while he waits for the hair stylist to finish her work. Bored, Changmin takes the opportunity to stare at Hyemi, appreciating his beauty as though it is his first time seeing her.

Thanking the hair-stylist once she is done with styling Hyemi’s hair, she just sit at the chair unsure about what is she supposed to do while the hair stylist moves to fix Changmin’s hair which only takes a few minutes only. Once the make-up artist and hair stylist is done with their work, they leave the two of them sitting at their dressing chair and goes out of the dressing room.

Silence fills the air as the two of them waits for any instruction from the production crew, sitting in their sits, unsure about what are they supposed to do. Secretly stealing glances at Hyemi, Changmin notices that she is playing with her finger trying to occupy her boredom in the dressing room. Turning his chair, Changmin looks at Hyemi causing Hyemi to turn as she feels someone staring at her leaving her in shocked upon knowing that Changmin is looking at her.


‘Hmmm, Hyemi, is it ok if we can snap a picture together?’ Changmin asked as he takes out his phone.

‘Sure sunbae-nim,’Hyemi replied politely while nodding and smiling awkwardly.

‘Just call me oppa,’ Changmin said as he moves over to Hyemi’s chair, smiling back at her.  

Bending down to match with Hyemi’s height, Changmin position the phone in front of them before scooting nearer to Hyemi to get both of their faces in the picture. Once they had taken the first picture, they seem not to be satisfied with is as it doesn’t turn out good.

‘Let’s take another one,’ Changmin said as he looks at Hyemi who only nods in agreement causing Changmin to moves nearer to Hyemi.

As soon as the picture is taken, both of Changmin and Hyemi turns to face each other as their face are a few centimetres away. Staring into Hyemi’s eyes, Changmin starts to move closer when all of the sudden the dressing room door swings open. Hyemi quickly looks down as her face starts blushing while Changmin turns around to see Yeon Hyo and Yunho standing at the dressing room. Thanking Hyemi for the picture, Changmin stands up, composing himself back as he looks at Yunho.

‘The director is calling for you guys,’ Yunho said entering the room eyeing Changmin with his suspicious eyes while Yeon Hyo quietly enter the room and stand beside Hyemi.

‘Wah, let me take a pic of you,’ Yeon Hyo said as she quickly snap a picture of Hyemi.

Taking a jacket, Changmin puts it over Hyemi preventing her from the cold as the two of them exit the dressing room and Hyemi could only smile in return.

‘They look cute together…’ Yeon Hyo mumbled to herself but Yunho heard her causing him to nod with agreement before the two of them exit the room and walking towards the set.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Double update.. Well practically because i will busy this week and I want you guys to have something to read...

:D