Results?

Back as 5 again

Sitting down at the park, I look at the kids playing letting my tears roll down my cheeks. Holding onto my phone on my left hand while on my right hand is the envelope that I had received earlier on. All of a sudden I felt lost and confuse. I didn’t know what I am supposed to do and how to react to the situation. Contemplating if I should inform the rest about what the situation, I begin to weigh the different possible reactions that they might give me but somehow, my mind just refuses to think.

Unlocking my phone, I dial the first person that I could think of – Jaejoong but sadly I was greeted by a voicemail. Sighing, I just look at my phone as I try to figure out what am I supposed to do with the envelope when I receive a text message.


Sorry I'm in the middle of filming right now. I'll call you later, I promise
– Jaejoong hyung

It’s alright & sorry to disturb you.


Upon sending the reply, I search for the next person on the list – Yunho. Dialling his number, I wait patiently as the ringer keeps ringing, hoping for him to quickly answer the phone and after waiting for a few minutes, Yunho finally answer the phone.


'Hello? J?' Yunho asked but somehow I couldn’t make out what he said.

'Ah... Hyung where are you?' I asked choking on my saliva.

'What? Sorry it’s noisy here,' Yunho said.

'Where are you?' I repeat my question a little louder.

'Ouh, we are at the airport, heading to Japan for an interview. Why?’ Yunho said trying to be as clear as possible.

'Oh, you guys heading to Japan. Hmm, when are you guys returning?’

'We will be back two days’ time. J, I’ve got to go. Text me if you need anything...' Yunho said ending the conversation in a hurry.

Looking up at the clear bright sky, I just wish that time would stop and let me get rid of this pain that I am feeling. Looking at the contact list, the next number on my list is Junsu causing me to contemplate if I should inform about the news since he is out for his tour.

'I can't call Junsu... Maybe I'll tell him when he comes back, yeah… I shall wait for him to come back then.' I mumble to myself. Not giving up, I continue to search for Hyemi’s number but sadly, she is somehow unavailable before I called Eunrae but her manager answered her phone and said that she is in a middle of a photoshoot.

'Everyone is so busy...'

Sighing, I decided to try my luck on the last person on my list, Yoochun. While waiting for him to answer the phone, I pray silently that he would at least answer my call so that I will at least have someone to talk to. After a few rings, finally Yoochun answered the call.

'Hello? J?' Yoochun asked.

'Are... Are you busy?' I asked.

'Hmm, I just finish filming and now I’m wrapping things up. So what’s up?'

'Can... Can we meet? I... I need someone to talk to, right now.' I said in between my tears.

'J? Are you alright? Ok, meet me at the playground near our apartment. I'll meet you there and don’t do anything stupid.' Yoochun said before ending the call.

'Ouh ok...' Was what I could say before I stand up, grabbing the envelope and walking slowly towards the meeting location.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know that some of you fall for my April Fool's prank... hehehe....

tumblr_mk6o2tf0611rwdb8no2_500.gif

But I'm here with the updates....

I want to apologise for the super duper late updates.... Hope that you guys are not mad at me or don't punch me like Yunho did....

tumblr_md35vdI7mj1ri5zvyo1_500.gif

Also please check out my friend's story; Pandora's Secret.....

So please comment on what do you think happen to J... HMMM?