Happy Birthday!

Back as 5 again

'Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to Kim Jin Ah! Happy birthday to you~'

Startle, I turn to the kitchen area and see the three of them singing as Junsu moves forward carrying a cake. It took me awhile to understand what they are celebrating and finally get it that they are celebrating my birthday causing me to smile ear to ear.

'Thank you hyung!' I said making a wish and blowing the candle.

'So? What did you wish for?' Jaejoong said nudging me as I move closer to the kitchen table.

'For you to have a girlfriend, I mean, the three of you.' I said as cut the cake without any expression and serve it to Junsu and Yoochun while Jaejoong pout like a kid before taking the cake form me.

'J!' Junsu call me out and when I turn to face him, I am greeted by a cake smash on my face.

'Hyung!' I whine while the three of them laugh at the mess on my face follow by Jaejoong taking a few photo of my face. Junsu is laughing his heart out and Yoochun take a napkin wiping the cake off my face.

'Oh, thank you.' I said after Yoochun finish wiping the cake off my face. Sticking my tongue out at Junsu, I put my cake on the table and look a the different types of dish on the table.

'Wah! Did Jaejoong hyung cook all these?' I said looking at the dishes, drooling at all the nice food.

'No. I cook this and this. Yoochun cooked that and that while Jae hyung bake the cake and cook that and that. You need to finish all of it.' Junsu said pointing to the different dishes spread at the table. I smile, nodding at them and without knowing, tears start to roll down my cheeks.

'J, why? Are you ok?' Jaejoong said and the other two starts to panic looking at me. I just shake my head and tries to wipe my tears but it seems like there is no way it will stop.

'Omo, you're not ok! What are we supposed to do?' Yoochun said panicking while Junsu starts making funny faces to stop me from crying. I stifled a laugh, wiping my tears and calm myself down.

'I’m fine but it’s just that... Never mind. Thank you hyung, this is wonderful. Really wonderful,' I said. The three of them sigh at the same time and Junsu come giving me a hug before it turn into a group hug and we end up taking group photos.

Sitting down at the dining table, the three of them start piling up my plate with food causing my plate to be fully covered with food. Laughter and teasing can be heard when we are eating breakfast. I am happy that I get to celebrate my birthday with the three of them but at the same time, I yearn to celebrate with the other two. I know that the three of them would love to do it also but they do not have a choice. Seeing the three of them smile and laugh really makes me miss the times when they are together as five people but I’m glad that they are still willing to be here for me.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Silent readers are welcome! But please subscribe to this story for the updates!!

I've updated 3 Chappies today, hope that you guys will like it! Do comments as it is appreciated! :D