Gotcha

Back as 5 again

'You lied. Yunho is fine and you have a last minute schedule? But you are here. And of all places you want to celebrate this, is here?' I said looking at Changmin, Eunrae and then Yunho. I smirked in disgust as I look at their shocked expression. Standing in front of the three of them, I cross my arm in frustration. Yunho is shock and confuse by my actions while Eunrae just hang her head down not wanting to look at me and Changmin tries not to make eye contact almost hiding behind Yunho.

'Do you think I have nothing else better to do? I still have classes do you know that?' I said angrily at them walking towards the table.

'But... But there is no class today. School… School ends last… week.' Eunrae said stuttering lifting her head slowly and finally looking at me.

'No class! No school! You freaking lied to me. Again! What the hell is this!?' I said slamming the table with my uninjured hand in front of me which is full of party hats and poppers. All three of them were shock to see me in an angry state as I would never get angry over anything. Putting down my bag on the ground, I continue staring at the three of them.

'I had to freaking climb the stairs with an injured leg, hoping that nothing bad happen to you and you are here all alright. Imagine being injured and your car is being vandalise by some stupid people and that I am here after believing your lies. Do you expect me to celebrate my birthday like this?!' I said to the three of them.

'J, I didn’t know...' Changmin said feeling guilty.

'Of course you don’t know! You hung the phone before I could reply and you didn’t answer my call.' I cut him and just stare at the three of them.

Silence and tension fills the air as none of them utter a word. Picking up a party hat and putting in on without any change in expression, the three of them look at me in a confused state. Still trying to be piss with the three of them, I take a party popper and pop it, shouting, 'Gotcha!'


Shocked by my sudden change of mood, Eunrae starts to chase me. Taking small steps backwards, I try my best to dodge her attacks and at the same to not injure my wound. But I am not up to par with her when she tackles me down, causing me to fall on my bum and start tickling me. Laughing out loud and trying to doge her attacks, Yunho and Changmin decide to join in the fun. Begging them to stop tickling me, I use my hand to shield my stomach but to no avail, I lost.


'Please! Stop! It tickles!' I shout in the room and they finally stop tickling me when I am b with tears from all of the ‘torture’.

The three of them look at me, bursting into laughter at my weird expression as I pants feeling exhausted from the ‘torture’. Sitting up and taking a deep breath, I calm myself down, pressing onto my stomach that hurts after being attack by three tickle monsters. Scooting nearer to me, Eunrae hugs me, squeezing the life out of me.


'Happy birthday! May you be bless with a happy and good year!' She said before releasing me.

'Thank you. Oh by the way, how do you know them? I don’t remember introducing you to them or did I?' I asked Eunrae, tilting my head to the side trying to remember if I had introduced them before or not.

'Oh. After I called you, he,' Eunrae explains pointing to Yunho, 'approach me and ask me to follow him. In the first place I didn’t want to but he explains that he knows you and wants to do a surprise also he shows a photo of the three of you, so I guess I can trust him right? So here I am but I still don’t know how they are related to you, I mean they are TVXQ Yunho and Changmin but yeah, that’s the whole story,’ Eunrae raps her way through the whole story leaving Yunho and Changmin jaws hanging open while I still tries to process whatever Eunrae had explains.


'Err, let’s cut the cake?' Changmin said who is as confuse as me.

Nodding, Yunho helps me to stand up and the four of us walks towards the table, standing in front of the cake while Eunrae lit the candle again. Singing me the famous birthday song, I make a wish, the same wish that I had been making over the few years before blowing the candle hoping that my wish will come true soon. Cutting the cake, I hands the cake to Yunho follows by Changmin who is sitting around the table while Eunrae nudge me.


'J. I have to go... I have vocal practice in an hour,' Eunrae whispers.

'Oh? So fast? Can't you stay longer?' I asked her but she just shook her head, giving me a apologetic smile.

'I understand. I'll try to drop by if I can make it. Thank you for all this, I appreciate it,' I replies hugging her. Pulling away from the hug, she picks up a bag from under the table and hands it to me.


'Oh! Thank you!' I said as I take the paper bag from her. Apologising for having to leave, Eunrae bows to both Yunho and Changmin before leaving the place.


'Hyung, don’t you guys have any schedule?' I ask the two of them, looking at them as I take a seat opposite them.

'We do but it’s in the afternoon. Dance practice.' Yunho reply as he takes a bite of a cake.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I'll try my best to update my story as currently I'm freaking busy and stress over my school projects but somehow parts of the story are out in my lappy BUT... I'm stuck due to writer block.... T.T

Thank you for reading my story and continue to wait for the further updates!!! :D