Do you want......

Back as 5 again

'What are you thinking about?' Yoochun ask breaking the silence in the living room and the daze that I am in causing me to quickly wiping my tears away.

'Have you guys been in Junsu hyung state before?' I ask while looking at Yoochun who had stop dressing my wound.

'We had. But Junsu's was the worst.' Jaejoong reply as he walks into the living room. I just nod as he takes a sit beside Yoochun who lift my leg and take of my socks revealing cuts on my feet before examining it and shaking his head.

'Hyung, do you want to be 5 again?' I ask them causing the both of them look at each other and just reply with a sigh.

'Who wouldn’t want to be as 5 again? But are they willing to be back as 5 again?' Yooochun said referring to the other two.

‘I’m sure that the other hyungs will love to be back as five again,' I said assuring them about how the other two would feel.

'How do you know? What’s with all the hyungs and not oppa?' Jaejoong asked, crossing his arm.

'Of course I know, I’ve been with you guys since your debut remember. Oh, that is because I made a promise that I’ll call all of you oppa again only if you are back as 5. Even though I’m close to you guys, calling all of you oppa might bring back those memories and I want to create new memories with you guys. So I only go by request if not when you guys are five again.' I said giving them a weak smile and Jaejoong nod in acceptance.

'Alright, all set. Don’t move around too much, ok? Even though the wound on your leg is not deep, it will still bleed,' Yoochun said as soon as he finishes attending to my wound.

'Thank you hyung. I think I shall check on Junsu hyung.' I said leaving the two of them at the living room and I walk towards my room which is at the end of the hallway.

Slowly, I open the door to my room and peek in to see if Junsu is asleep or not. My heart starts to beat a little faster, hoping that he would be a little better than just now and even if he is not feeling any better, I hope that he is willing to listen to share his thoughts.