First day of work

Back as 5 again

Parking at the company car park, I look at Yoochun’s bike, inspecting for any scratches and once I am satisfy in unable to find any scratches, I walks towards the company. Walking towards the main door, I am greeted by fans standing and queuing in front of the company. Making my way in between the fans, I muttered a curse under my breath trying my best to not scream at the fans that are constantly blocking my way towards the main door. After much difficulty, I finally reach the main door and after greeting the security, I am able to gain access into the company.

Sighing a sigh of relief, I look at the fans once I am in the company, thinking how they would have the time in the world to wait for their idols in front of the company. Ignoring the screaming fans, I walked into the company searching for the location that JYJ will be at.

As I walked down the hallway, a voice greeted me from the back causing me to turn around only to find the secretary looking at me, smiling.

‘Are you looking for JYJ?’ The secretary asked as she walks towards me while I just nod my head.

‘Ok, great. I need your help, we have a new cordi for Junsu. Can you help me bring her to meet them?’ The secretary asked looking at me, pleading.

‘Sure, but where is the new cordi?’ I asked as I look around trying to find the person that she is referring to.

‘Oh, there she is,’ the secretary said pointing to a lady who happens to walk out of the toilet. Looking at the lady that just walks out of the toilet, I find her familiar.

‘Jin Min unnie?’ I asked unsure if I get the correct person or not, as the lady walks towards me and the secretary.

‘Oh, you guys know each other?’ The secretary wondered.

‘Yeah, Jin Ah is my junior in school. Nice to meet you again,’ Jin Min said smiling.

‘Ok, that’s good. Since you know each other, I will leave you with J then,’ the secretary said as she leaves the two of us.

‘Did she just call you J?’ Jin Min asked, wondering at the name that I am being called as the two of us start walking towards the location that we are supposed to go.

‘Yeah, that is what all of them calls me here. You should start calling me J too unnie, I mean that’s how they recognise me here. So you are going to be Junsu hyung full time cordi?’ I asked, smiling at her and she just reply with a nod of head.

Reaching the location, I found myself standing in front of a dressing room. Knocking the door and asking Jin Min to wait outside for a while, I open the dressing room door open and see the three of them getting ready. Jaejoong is sitting at the dressing chair getting his hair done while Yoochun is getting his make-up done. Junsu on the other had is just sitting at the couch stating at the two who is getting ready and at the same time feels bored. I walked towards Junsu and sink myself beside him before nudging his ribs.

'I think we need another personal cordi,' I said to Junsu who just ignored at me, guessing that he is still mad at me over what had happen in the morning before getting up from my seat and moving towards the door. Peeking out of the door, I signalled to Jin Min to come in and she stand beside me bowing slightly to the people in the room who are now looking at her.

'Alright. This is Shin Jin Min, my unnie in school who will be helping out with the make-up, hair and wardrobe. So since Junsu hyung doesn’t have a cordi, you will be under Junsu hyung. Ok, that’s Jaejoong, Yoochun and that one is Junsu, wait you know them right,' I said as I point out who is who while the rest smiled.

'Shin Jin Min. Please take care of me.' Jin Min said bowing to them. Junsu stand up from the coach and look at her up and down without any expression.

'Hurry up. I need to get ready.' Was all that Junsu said not giving her a smile and sit at Yoochun's seat as Yoochun had finished getting ready and sit at the couch instead. Jin Min placed her bag down and moves to Junsu, picking up a brush and get ready to do her work; lucky for her, there are pictures of how Junsu should look like prepared on the dressing table for her.

I just shrug at Junsu's weird behaviour and sit beside Yoochun passing his bike keys and muttering a quick thank you as I look at Jin Min doing her work. As soon as Jin Min is done in getting Junsu ready, a crew enters the room saying that they are up for the photo shoot and the three of them stand up and follow the crew.

'Fighting hyung!' I said before they disappear out of my sight. The other make-up artist went out for a break while Jin Min takes a sit beside me.

'That was weird,' she said.

'I know. Junsu hyung is not like that. He would be all smiling and talk to people but just now was...different. I guess he is still mad at me over what happen in the morning. Don’t worry, it is not your fault,' I said as I tap Jin Min shoulder.

‘Er, Jin Ah I mean J, may I know why did you call all of them hyung and how are you related to them?’ Jin Min asked looking at me.

‘Well, Junsu is my brother so after the split of the five of them, I start to call all of them hyung instead of oppa. Don’t ask me why I call them hyung and why I didn’t tell anyone about Junsu being my brother,’ I said without looking at her. From the corner of my eyes, I see Jin Min nods and was about to say something but a knock on the door caused the two of us to turn to see a head peeking in.

‘Oh? J? Jin Min unnie?’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A / N;

Sorry for not updating this story for soooo long.... as i am seriously busy with school project and my brain refuses to give me any inspiration to any chappie out... hul~!