Debuting.....soon?

Back as 5 again

'I’m sorry! I didn’t see you there!' Hyemi said bowing endlessly at the figure in front. She heard a chuckle from the figure and upon looking up; she got the shock of her life. She had just bump into her sunbae and even though it is by accident, she feels guilty for not looking at where she is going.

'Oh! Sunbae, I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you there, I was too busy...' She explained at the speed of light, bowing at the figure.

'It’s ok. Just don’t do it again,' Changmin said as he ruffle her hair and walk past her leaving Hyemi stun - shaking her head trying to get back to reality. Walking towards the office to meet her boss, she felt her heartbeat starts beating rapidly.

Taking a deep breath, she knocks on the door, hoping and praying that whatever the news that she is going to receive will be good news to her. Upon hearing the voice of the person asking her to enter, she turns the door knob, entering feeling anxious. Lee Soo Man is sitting behind his desk talking to what seems to be two familiar people to her – Yeon Hyo and J. Bowing and closing the door, she walks towards the desk with heavy steps.

‘Take a seat.’ Lee Soo Man said to the nervous Hyemi, pointing to the empty seat. Slowly and nervously, Hyemi pulls the chair and sits straight up without even looking at the person beside her.

‘Hyemi ah, just chill.’ She heard a familiar voice on her right and when she turn around, she see Yeon Hyo, one of the trainee who she had practice with, smiling to her which helps her to relax.

 

‘Alright. I called the two of you here because I have something very important to inform you. After discussing it with your sunbaes and also J, we had come a conclusion for the both you. From tomorrow onwards, I do not want you guys to practice with the trainees anymore and whatever schedule that you guys are having tomorrow will be cancel,’ Lee Soo Man said with a stern voice while looking at Hyemi and Yeon Hyo. Hyemi hangs her head upon hearing the news while Yeon Hyo just remains expressionless, trying to digest whatever was told.

‘This is because; the two of you are not going to be trainees anymore. But you guys are going to be an idol in two weeks and during this period; you guys will be under the supervision of one of your sunbaes’ group. Your new schedule will be given to you later,’ He adds while looking at the two of them. Instantly, Hyemi looks up, wide-eyed and not believing what she heard while Yeon Hyo just smiled but inside she is about to explode with happiness. None of them utter a word but just stare at Lee Soo Man.

‘Yah, are you guys alright?’ I asked the two of them, snapping them back to reality. Yeon Hyo nods as she looks at me while Hyemi turns looking a little confused yet shocked.

‘J, you can bring them to meet their sunbae now,’ Lee Soo Man said as though it is a cue for all of us to leave the room.

Walking out, Yeon Hyo is beaming with joy while Hyemi is jumping up and down, hugging Yeon Hyo.

‘We are going to debut! Ohmy!!’ Hyemi squealed hugging Yeon Hyo and jumping together with her. Yeon Hyo just stands still, shocked at Hyemi’s action while looking at me as though asking for help.

‘Hyemi, behave or Yeon Hyo will debut as a solo instead,’ I said as though threatening her and instantly she stand still with cupping , preventing herself from making any noise while Yeon Hyo just chuckle at Hyemi.

‘Let’s go and meet your sunbae!’ I said as I drag the two of them down the halfway to the lobby and finally the carpark where a mini-van is waiting for us.

‘J, where are you going?’ Yeon Hyo asked confuse when I open the door.

‘Meet your sunbae,’ I said before signalling them to enter and as soon as I enter and close the door, the mini-van moves to a destination that only I know while the two of them seems to be amaze by the interior of the mini-van.

‘Are this ours?’ Yeon Hyo asked as she looks around the mini-van while I just nod at the two of them. The two of them can’t seem to hide their excitement as they starts looking at their mini-van.

‘Ok, before you guys continue spazzing. I need to inform you guys of some things prior to your debut,’ I said cutting the excitement of both of them, finally getting their attention.

‘Firstly, we need a group name for the two of you that is unique. Secondly, the two of you will have different roles as a group.

Yeon Hyo will be in charge of rapping and you are the leader since you are older than Hyemi while Hyemi you are the maknae and you are the main vocal. As for who is the dancing machine particularly between the two of is, none.

Both of you are good in dancing so there will be no dancing machine here. Your sunbae will be one of the groups in SM and they will be assisting you in before debut. It is not that you guys are not up to it but we just want you guys to be prepared.

 So as for now, your schedule will be having group schedule and individual schedule. Please keep track of them and after meeting them you will get to see your dorm, I think.’ I explain thoroughly hoping that I didn't get any fact missing while Yeon Hyo and Hyemi just nod their head after listening to my long-winded explanation as they try to register all of the information in their head.