The content...

Back as 5 again

Reaching the playground near our apartment, it looks somehow deserted as there is no sight of children playing but there are only people passing by. I walk to the swing and take a seat, swinging slowly and thinking about how to inform Yoochun about the content of the envelope. The more I think about the content of the envelope, the more I am feeling worried about how to face the others especially Junsu. How and what their reaction will be like once I told them about this. As I am swinging slowly, I see Yoochun jogging towards the playground searching for me, waving at him calling him over.

'J, are you alright? What had happen?' He said as soon as he is standing in front of me. Still seating at the swing, I hang my head down not willing to look at him and at the same time tears start to flow down.

With a shaking hand, I hand him the envelope and as soon as he takes the envelope, my tears start to flow more, hanging my head and not wanting to see his expression. Silence filled the atmosphere as none of us say anything when all of a sudden, he pull me to a hug.

'It’s alright. Everything will be alright. I’m here. Don’t cry.' He said comforting me. I didn’t hug him back but I just cry on his shoulder. The more I cry, the tighter Yoochun hugs me.

'It’s alright. Let’s go somewhere alright?' Yoochun say letting go of the hug, looking at me and wiping my tears. I just nod and wipe my tears. Handing the envelope back to me, I keep it in my bag.

Yoochun stands up, grabbing my wrist and drag me to the car park. He walks pass his car and head towards his bike. Taking a helmet, he puts it on for me before putting his helmet on. He climbs onto his bike and starts the engine while I just stand at my place without moving.

'Hop on. Let’s go.' He said when I didn’t move at all. Slowly I climb onto the bike and ensure that I am seating properly before holding onto his shoulder.

'Hold on tight. It’s going to be a long ride.' He said before driving off. Speeding his way through the traffic, I hold onto his shoulder tightly hoping that I won’t fall as it’s my first time riding a bike. As I sit at the back, I am enjoying the breeze and as the ride seems to not going to stop any sooner, I begin to get sleepy.

I tried to close my eyes with the position that I am in. From just closing my eyes, I slowly start falling into a deep slumber. Slowly my hands start to lose grip and begin to drop, causing me to be unbalance. Shocked and panic by the fact that I lose grip, I quickly grab onto Yoochun's shoulder again, trying to keep awake. Suddenly the bike came to a stop and Yoochun turns around and looks at me.

'Just sleep. It’s a far ride.' Yoochun said placing my hand on his waist and just nod before resting my head on his back and closing my eyes. As soon as I rest my head on his back, Yoochun continue speeding away.

'J... J.... We reach already....' Yoochun tap my hand asking me to wake up. Shifting my position, I stand up and look at the surroundings before I got down from the bike. Taking the helmet off, I pass it to Yoochun as I realise that we are at the beach.

Realizing that my hair is a mess, I pull out the rubber band and neaten my hair but the rubber band snap causing me to not be able to tie my hair. Quickly I ransack my bag to find an extra rubber band but I just couldn’t seem to find one. Deciding to just let my hair down, I turn to Yoochun and walk together with him to the beach. Sitting down at the bench, I close my eyes and try to enjoy the breeze. Yoochun takes a position beside me.

'The doctor says that I need to go for a surgery or I won’t have much time left. But in the mean time I will be on pills. Why? Why must it happen now?' I said still closing my eyes.

'It’s alright J. I’m here for you. The others are here for you too.' He said ensuring me that it’s going to be alright.

‘ Can you promise me? Not to tell the others about this?' I asked and face him who is shocked by my question.

'I don’t want them to worry about me as they have other things to worry about also. I’m sorry for dragging you into this.' I added explaining my stand.

'I'll promise. But remember that I am always here for you if you need me. I'll help you as much as I can J.' Yoochun said patting my shoulder causing me to smile.

'Oppa, I’m tired. Can I sleep on your lap?' I asked and he just nods at my request. Lying down on his lap, I tried to fight my tears from rolling down and try to sleep. Too many questions are playing in my head and I just want everything to stop. Stop for a moment where I can slowly think about how to escape the problem. Sighing in frustration, I close my eyes shut and wish that whatever had happen is all a dream.

'Just relax your mind and throw everything as far as you can. You will be alright.' Yoochun said.
I open my eyes and stare at the sky, trying to forget whatever that had happen. Changing my position, I turn to my left and face the sea. As the breeze brushes against my face, my eyes start to get heavy and with Yoochun playing with my hair, my eyes starts closing and I dozed off – dreaming about a dream that I would want to come true; to be able to see the five of them on stage together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

 

I know that it has been a long time since I have updated this, and here it is... However, I didn't proof read this so there are alot of errors and weirdness in this chapter..