The decision

Back as 5 again

'Hello J! Oh, SM wants to see you.' The choreographer said shocked to see me in the dancing studio.

'Now? Ok then. Help me tell the boys that I’ll meet them for lunch later. Bye!' I said standing up and leaving the room.

Walking down the hallway, my mind starts to wonder what does SM wants from me and different possibilities starts to play in my head. The secretary greets me when she sees me and I just smile at her before walking straight to the office. Opening the door open, I bow at him before making my way into his office, taking a sit opposite him.

'Great I need your help with a lot of things,' He said as soon as I take a seat in front of him. Taking out a pen and a notebook, I prepare to write the list of things that he wants me to do anticipating every word that he is about to say.

'Alright, there are a few things that I need you to do. First of all, TVXQ will be flying off to Japan for their recording and interviews this month. Since you are closer with them, I want you to prepare the necessary things for them. Secondly is that, I need you to take a look at these trainees and see which one of them are capable enough to debut by the end of the month. Be aware that some of the groups will be making their comebacks so you need to arrange them so that they won’t clash.’ Lee Soo Man said as he hands me a list of names.

'But why me? I mean you should ask their sunbaes about their opinions too,' I wonder as I pen down what am I supposed to do.

‘I’ve asked them for their opinions and now it’s just yours. You do know that I need someone to help with the promotions right? Here are some clips that you can use as reference. Their faces are covered to prevent you from being bias but apart that you should be able to take a look at their dancing skills and their vocal practice. I am planning to debut a duo group preferably a girl group. You are also a big part of the company, why wouldn’t I ask you for your opinion?’ He adds before handing me a CD.

'When do you need-'  

'I need it tomorrow and also prepare the necessary things that are needed for them. That’s all for now' He adds before getting back to his work leaving me sitting in my seat.

Grabbing my bag and the CD, I bow to him before leaving the room, heaving a sigh of relief but at the same time feeling burden at the given task. Walking back to the studio, I look at the list that was given to me which is full of names that I do not know and also I was taken aback at the number of years that they had stayed in the company as trainee. Entering the studio, I try my best not to make any noise possible as Yunho and Changmin are still practising, trying to get the basic steps right.

Taking a seat at the sofa, I grab a laptop that is not in use near the speakers, plugging in my earpiece and start watching the CD slowly examining the list of trainees. With the paper as reference, I note down the notes and names of the possible trainee that can debut. Feeling a weight beside me, I turn to my right and see Changmin sitting beside me covered with sweat as he gulps down a bottle drink. Ignoring him, I carry on with my work before he starts to poke me on the shoulder.

‘Yes?’ I asked, taking off my earpiece, annoyed at him for poking my shoulder.

‘What are you doing? I’m hungry. Let’s go for lunch?’ He asked looking over at the laptop.

‘After I change my shirt.’ Changmin adds as soon as he sees Yunho walking out from the changing room without even giving me a chance to reply. Blinking at Changmin actions, I shrug and continue with my work while Yunho takes a place beside me, staring at the laptop.

‘More work?’ Yunho asked as he look at the notes that I had taken down.

‘Yeah. It seems that he wants a duo this time round and to be specific a female duo. Have you met them?’ I replied showing him the name of trainees and their specialties that I had written down. Taking the paper, her scans through it quietly at times frowning as if trying to remember who is who.

‘Yup, I would suggest you to go with these two. But they are train individually so maybe they need a little more time to practice as a group but I have seen them practice together and it seems that they do have chemistry. There should be a video of the two of them practising together. Try searching.’ Yunho said pointing out the two names from the list. Taking a look at the name, I search for their videos in the CD and found them. Listening and observing intently, I seem impressed at how the two of them work together and also complement each other with their abilities.

‘Kim Yeon Hyo and Song Hye Mi, why does that name seems familiar?’ I mumbled as I looked at the two names and the video, trying to figure out where I did I heard that name.

‘J! Let’s go!’ Changmin shouted as soon as he comes out of the changing room. Ejecting the CD, I place the laptop back at its original place as I grab my bag and my other stuffs, walking out of the room with them to the cafeteria still thinking about the two familiar names.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello! I'm back! Well, i didnt disappear actually but i just need more time in developing this story even though i have like a few chaps ahead alr, but i just need to edit... & currently i am stuck at this point... where i can't continue it... T.T when there are diff ideas coming for other stories... so just please wait patiently while i try to update a.s.a.p

Thank you! :D