Late

Back as 5 again

'J... J, wake up...' I heard someone call my name and shaking my shoulder asking me to wake up. Ignoring the person that is trying to wake me up, I pull the blanket over my head and snuggle into my pillow trying to go back to sleep again.  

'J, it’s 9 am. You are late for class J,' The voice said causing me to instantly wake up and sitting up on the bed accidentally bumping the person's head.

'Ouch!' Both of us said in unison as I rub the area that I had bump into.

'! I’m late!! Omo, I’m sorry Jun, i mean Chunnie oppa!' I said dashing into the toilet in the room ignoring my wound on my feet and my palm.

'Your clothes are on the hanger!' I hear Yoochun said from the bathroom.

 As I was looking for my toothbrush, I remembered that I am not in my room but in Junsu’s room. Opening the toilet cabinet, I pull out an extra towel and a toothbrush. Rushing to brush my teeth and taking a shower, I forget about my wound on my palm and feet. All of a sudden, I slip on the floor and luckily, I grab hold onto the sink with my injured palm. Shouting in pain, I stupidly rinse my whole palm under the running water. Not only did my bandages are soaked wet, it is now covered with blood.

Cursing under my breath, I wrap myself in a towel before taking the bandage of on my palm, even though I am slowly opening the bandage, I keep cursing under my breath as it stings. After I am done with my palm, I check my feet and did the same. Rinsing both of the wounds, I grab onto the toilet paper and wrap both my wound.

Walking out of the bathroom, limping and trying my best not to hit the wounds, I see a pair of cloths on Junsu’s bed. Quickly locking the door, I get change to a new close with much difficulty. As soon as I am done changing, I hear banging on the door. Feeling frustrated and annoyed at myself for making the wound bleeds; I open the door to see the three of them standing at the door.

Jaejoong grab the towel from my hand while Junsu push me towards the chair at his desk asking me to take a seat and Yoochun enters with a first aid kit. Sitting in the chair, I just keep quiet as I did not expect the three of them to suddenly appear. With the towel in his hand, Jaejoong dries my hair while Junsu sits in front of me holding my feet and looking at the toilet paper that I use to cover my wound while Yoochun take my hand and look at my palm.

Both of them starts cleaning my wound and applying new dressing. Even though I am worried that Junsu will clean my wounds roughly, I was surprised that he cleans my wound gently this time round. Flinching whenever Yoochun or Junsu dabs the gauze on my wound, I try to figure out what is Jaejoong doing.

'JJ hyung, what are you doing?' I said as I try to touch my hair with my free hand.

'Ya! No touching of your hair.' Jaejoong said pushing my hand away.

'Hyung, hurry! I’m late for class.' I said to Yoochun and Junsu who is still not done with the dressing.

Putting down my palm and my feet, Junsu and Yoochun stands in front of me follow by Jaejoong who is done with my hair. Looking at the three of them, they look like children that are waiting for their punishment.


'Actually, it’s just 7 am.' Yoochun said while Jaejoong and Junsu grin.

'What!' I said standing up abruptly getting ready to chase the three of them who had run out of the room. As my foot is still hurts, I had to limp all the way out of Junsu’s room to catch them.

'Hyung! You guys are going to get it from me!' I said as soon as I step out of the room. Groaning in frustration, I limp my way bearing the pain from my feet making my way slowly to the living room searching for the trio when suddenly…